Chapter 21. ~Meet Up~

Tyler's POV

*Two days later*

Troye and I rush to get to the park where a meet up for Troye and I is about to happen. Yesterday we tweeted and said that we were going to do a meet up here in Perth. At the time I thought it'd be small and fun but now that we're getting closer to the destination I can see a lot of fans gathered around.

"Damn, babe, that's a lot of people!" I say to Troye once we've parked the car. He looks over at me nervously and I wrap my arms around him. "Don't worry, it'll be fine." I promise him before we get out of the car.

After twenty minutes of trying to organize lines for everyone to meet us both, we decide to spilt up and the fans from two lines- one to meet me and one to meet Troye.

Meeting, hugging, signing stuff and taking selfie is all fun and games until you spend an hour doing it. It's been an hour now and the lines aren't nearly finished. It usually wouldn't be this bad except that Troye and I stayed up all night on Tumblr, YouTube and Facebook.

"Hi, what's your name?" I ask the next girl in my line, deciding to stop thinking and just force all my attention to my fans.

The girl looks up at me shyly through her long, blonde bangs. "Elizabeth." She softly says.

"Nice to new you Elizabeth, want a hug?" I ask and he nods. I wrap my arms around her and she hugs me back. She looks about sixteen, I think to myself, smiling at her after we hug.

She takes out her phone and I put out my hand for it, she hands it to me and we take a selfie, though I feel a little sad because she hardly smiles in it. She turns to leave and I she mutters something like "goodbye forever" under her breath. Right before she can actually leave, I grab her wrist; she winches and tears brim in my eyes.

Elizabeth looks up and stares into my eyes; her hazel eyes showing pain, loneliness and sadness. "You scared me." She says, reminding me of when Troye lied and said that.

I pull her into anther hug and whisper in her ear. "Go and meet Troye." We pull away and she gives me a questioning look but I just smile at her and watch as he leaves, walking straight to the end of Troye's line.

It may seem like I only notice one girl hats depressed, but that isn't true. Every time I'm at a meet up or just meeting fans on the street I can see they're upset; this girl, Elizabeth didn't seem the same though, she stuck out- she reminded me I Troye. Even if I don't like any of my fans being upset, I feel like Elizabeth is going to do something to herself, something soon.

The rest of the day goes on nicely, no fights breaks out and no one gets annoyed at having to wait if the person before them is chatting with me. After four or five hours my face starts to hurt a lot from smiling too much and my stomach starts grumbling. I look at the line and notice only about ten or fifteen people left; then I look at Troye's line and see about twenty people still in it. I smile widely when I notice the girl at the end is Elizabeth.

______________________________________________________

Troye's POV

I love interacting with my fans but when you spend five hours having to continuously smile, sign stuff and hug people it kinda drains you out. Not that I'm really complaining because so far this meet up has been rather wonderful. I've meet so many fabulous fans and they've all been so nice. I guess the meet up wouldn't be taking so long if I hadn't had nice conversations with my fans.

I look at the line and sigh in relief when I see there's only about twenty people left in it. I glance at Tyler's line and see that he's got ten.

"Hello, what's you name?" I ask a girl who's standing in front of me. She launches at me and wraps her arms around me, making me laugh. "Nice to meet you too." She quickly apologizes and greets me properly, telling me her name and then asking for a selfie.