Chapter 48. ~Next Day And A Year Later~

A/N: I'm honestly really sorry that this chapter is the next day and then a year time skip. It needs to happen!! BUT THIS IS GONNA BE LONG I PROMISE!! <3

____________________________________________________

Troye's POV

I wake up in Tyler's arm, naked, my whole body aching and with a massive headache. I knew I'd drink a lot at the club but was it really that much? And why am I naked? I try to recall the events of last night but nothing seems to come to mind. I decide that I'll just ask when he wakes up.

My phone chimes so I grab it, seeing it's just a late 'happy birthday' from one of my friends, I decide to give her a quick thanks before closing my phone and trying to go back to sleep. Seeing as it's already 10:34AM and that I've already done stuff to wake up my mind, I just lay in bed bed, awake.

It's hard to be awake in a bed when there's a perfect man lying next to you naked. After a few minutes of deciding whether or not I should wake Tyler up, I finally decide on yes.

"Ty," I shake him a bit. "Tyler." I shake him more. He groans and rolls over to face the other way. Knowing that he loves sleep so much and shaking them isn't gonna wake him up, I try a different technique.

"Tilly," I whisper into his ear, using my most seductive and husky voice ever. Tyler shoots up and grabs me, kissing my lips roughly before pulling away.

"Mornin' babe," he says, looking me all over. I pull up the blankets and blush. "You weren't hiding yourself last night." Tyler laughs and I blush again.

"Why? What happened?" I ask, curious and afraid at the same time.

"You don't remember?" He asks and I shake my head. "I didn't think you would considering how many shots and drinks you had..." Tyler trails off and I start to get impatient.

"Just tell me what happened!" I demand, making Tyler laugh.

"Okay, okay," he replies. "Sorry. We got back from the club and you were determined to get into my pants so I didn't stop you and we fucked. A little roughly if I might add." I gape at him. Fuck. He probably thinks I'm some horny teenager now. "Don't worry babe, it was great, even if you don't remember."

"Wow, well okay then," I answer, looking after with embarrassment. He doesn't think I'm a freak at least, I tell myself. I look back to him and he smiles. The perfect smile reminds me of something important; my birthday present from him.

"Yesterday morning?" He reminds me of the sex we had had before my perfect birthday.

"You said that was one of my presents, remember?" I retort back jokingly.

"I thought you'd forget!" He teases. I shake my head and wait. He gets up and walks to his bag before pulling out a rectangle box. He walks back to the bed, sits down and then hands me the box.

I slowly pull off the bow before opening the box. As soon as it's open, my eyes widen and my jaw drops as I stare at the most beautiful present. It's a necklace with a silver guitar charm on it; the guitar has a T engraved and inside it is some sort of weird swirl of blue and purple.

"It's perfect, Tilly!" I put down the box and hug Tyler, kissing him when I pull away. He smiles at me and gestures to the necklace, wanting to put it on me. I nod and turn around. A few seconds later I feel Tyler's strong hands come around my neck with the necklace which he clips at the back. "Thank you."

"Anything for the man I love," Tyler replies, placing a soft kiss on my lips before talking again. "Do you know what's inside the T?" I look down at the necklace and see the colorful swirls inside.