Chapter 20. ~Perth~

Troye's POV

The last four hours of the flight, Tyler and I basically sat there flirting, listening to music and discussing what videos we should do for this coming week. Now that the plane has finally arrived though, I wish we'd spent those hours sleeping. Even though it's 9am here in Perth.

We walk with our luggage and search the crowd of people for my dad. Tyler's only met my parents once so I'm really nervous about what's going to happen this time.

"Troye!" Someone says followed by arms being wrapped around my shoulders. "I missed you bro." I turn and see Tyde hugging me. I smile at him an he smiles back, his dimples showing deeply.

"Missed you too, lil bro." I say, laughing at him. He let's go and rushes over to hug Tyler who's waiting with his arms open.

After they hug Tyde leads us over to where my dad is waiting. He's holding a sign that says: "TROYLER PICKUP!" In fancy, bold writing.

"Hi, Mr Mellet!" Tyler says.

"I told you last time, call me Shaun." My dad replies, quickly hugging him; then he turns to me and opens his arms. "I missed you son! I'm so glad you brought my son-in-law with you this time." He says as we hug.

"Dad!" I say, blushing. Everyone laughs at me and then we decide to leave.

As soon as we get home and have said hello to my mom and Sage, Tyler and I go to my room. We dump our stuff down and I grab my laptop out.

Tyler heads for the shower while I scroll through Twitter and tweet that Tyler and I are in Perth. As soon as Tyler finishes his shower and is out of the bathroom, I run in to have mine.

My shower is long an refreshing but after a while my eyes move down to the cuts on my wrist, still new. Tears swell up in my eyes as I touch the still sensitive cuts. Why am I so stupid?! I ask myself, deciding to bang my head against the shower wall.

"Troye?" A knock on the door makes me jump back. "You've been in there forever!" It's Tyler.

"Sorry, almost finished!" I call back to him, quickly turning off the water and jumping out of the shower. I dry off as quick as possible before throwing on my clothes and styling my hair. I open the door and am greeted with a smiling Tyler.

"You look perfect," he says, pecking me on the lips before grabbing my hand and leading me back to my room.

When we get to my room we head straight for the bed, too exhausted to strip down into my boxers I climb in, Tyler follows. I lie down and Tyler wraps his arms around me; I snuggle into his chest and whisper, "Night, Tilly. Love you."

"Goodnight Troye, I love you too." He kisses me head and we fall asleep like that.

*8 hours later*

I wake up sweating and shaking, tears on my face. I had another nightmare, this time way worse. I wiggle around in Tyler's tight grip but don't make much of a difference; I relax back into his arms and lay there like that thinking about the dream.

My nightmares keep getting worse, everyday I'll have one, worse than the day before; luckily Tyler's here to hold me, comfort me when I wake up. I smile and wrap my arms around him. I regret almost instantly after I do it because he starts moving and I hear him yawn. Fuck, I woke him up. I mentally slap myself for being so stupid.

"Troye? You awake?" He asks in a husky, half-asleep voice. I snuggle closer to him and groan, mumbling out a 'no'. "Yes you are."

______________________________________________________