Chapter 11. ~The date~

Troye's POV

*the next day*

It's finally time for my date with Tyler! I'm seriously so excited, I've been sitting on Tumblr since four, waiting for it to finally be time; and now it is!

I get up and quickly fix my hair, then I grab my wallet and phone and sit on the bed waiting for Tyler to come in and get me. When he finally comes in to get me he looks so hot; his white-blond hair is done up so perfectly, and he's wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans.

"You look sexy," I wink and he laughs.

"Don't I always?" He asks and I nod. "Just like you do." He walks over to me and loops his arm around mine. "Shall we go now, Mr Sivan?"

I blush and giggle. "Yes, we shall."

While we drive to the restaurant I cant help but stare at Tyler the whole ride. He's so hot, and he's my boyfriend, and we're going out to eat on a date together. I smile to myself and he glances over.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asks, sounding curious and self-conscious, making me laugh.

"Because I'm going on a date with fucking Tyler Oakley! The queen!" I see him blush.

"Aww babe, well I'd love to tell you that you're a queen too but there can only be one." He says, laughing at me. "But don't worry, you're way better than a queen, you're Troye Sivan." He winks and I blush.

When we finally arrive my face is still red from blushing so much. Tyler is such a flirt. Yeah, he flirts with everyone, I think to myself. Like Connor.

We go and sit in a small booth, next to each other on one side. I look around and love how romantic this restaurant, how romantic Tyler is. But I can't seem to shake the thoughts and memories of Tyler and Connor flirting; to even when Tyler looks at me and smiles.

"What's wrong? You look disappointed." He asks, frowning at me.

I force a smile. "Nothing's wrong, why would anything be wrong? I'm on a date with a hot guy in an amazing restaurant!" He blushes.

"Okay, good." He kisses my cheek and picks up his menu, I pick up mine and look at how expensive the food is; he better not want to pay.

After ordering our food Tyler turns to me. "So did I choose a good place to eat at?" He asks, sliding his hand under the table and grabs my hand.

I blush at his touch and nod. "I love it. No crazy fangirls here!" I laugh and Tyler smiles at me. "When do you think we'll tell our fans?"

"Whenever you're ready," Tyler says, squeezing my hand. "Oh, before I forget to ask, do you want to go for a walk after dinner?"

I think about it for a bit. Walking in the dark of the night with Tyler. "Yeah sure." I smile and he smiles back. I lean in to kiss him when suddenly a waitress coughs, startling me.

"Your meal," she says, placing our food in front of us.

"Thanks," Tyler says before she nods and leaves us.

____________________________________________________
Tyler's POV

Troye looks perfect tonight, I think, smiling as he sits eating his chicken. He's been acting so weird tonight though, it's as though when he thinks I'm not looking, he stops acting; looking sad and depressed. When we go on our walk later I'll ask him.

"Okay I'm finished." Troye says, looking up at me. I look at his plate and see a lot of food left.

"You still have heaps of food left," I say, pointing at his plate. "You haven't eaten all day."