Chapter 33. ~(mini) Late Night Talks~

Tyler's POV

I stare at him for a little before he finally looks at me properly, his eyes wide and full of shame.

"I know we have to but I don't want to," he says, sounding scared and embarrassed.

"Babe, I know you don't but if I'm going to help you then I'm going to need to know what had you start again," I explain clearly; using the word 'help' instead of 'fix'.

"I-I know, Tilly..but what do I start with?" He asks, looking down and playing with his sleeve.

"Whatever you want to, and you don't have to show me the cuts or tell me anything you don't want to, it's just whatever you feel comfortable telling me," I say, sounding like a psychologist. "But I'm your boyfriend so you can trust that I'm not going to judge you." I quickly add before he nods and pulls up his sleeves, revealing the cuts and scars.

"I started cutting again because..." He stops and thinks. "Well, it was the day I had to help Elizabeth and I had seen the cuts she'd made that morning and it made me want to cut. I wasn't going to but then I read all this hate on Twitter and then that overwhelming feeling of pain and sadness came over me so I thought back to when I cut last time and knew it'd help. I cut hear cuts and because it felt good I did more and more, deeper and deeper. I know it was stupid but-but I'm sorry." He stops and I wipe away the tears that start falling from his eyes.

"Baby, it's alright," I pull him into me and he cries harder as he snuggles his head into my chest. "It'll get better I promise," I kiss his forehead and try to hold back my own tears.

"Wh-why was I lucky enough to meet you?" Troye asks after a long period of crying. I look down at his still on my chest and smile.

"Because everyone deserves a bit of happiness, even if it's just from person they love," I answer, not sure if that was the right thing to say; but when Troye leans up and kisses my lips, I know it was.

"Tilly, I love you so much," Troye says before snuggling back into my chest.

"I love you too, Troye Sivan," I reply, pulling him into my lap and lying down with him in my arms and on top of me.

__________________________________________________

A/N: I know this isn't really worth it's own chapter but I thought it's tie it off well. So tomorrow's chapter is going to be the sad chapter, please don't kill me when you read it.

I love everyone and (btw in real life I hate everyone so I hope you're happy that I love you wattpad readers) vote, comment, enjoy.

Byeeeeeeee