Chapter 18. ~Teaparty Then Movie~

Tyler's POV

*The next day*

I wake up in only my boxers with Troye wrapped in my arms; him also in his boxers. Memories of last night come flooding back and I smile. Troye and I had some great sex last night.

I stare down at him and smile; he's just so adorable when he sleeps. I look over at the clock and see that it's 11am.

"Troye," I say, shaking him a bit. "Wake up, babe." He snuggles into me and groans. "Come on, we have a tea party to go to today with Darcy." I say and he groans again but doesn't move. "We can cuddle later, I promise." I say and he finally lets go of me. I get up and head for the shower; just when I'm at the bathroom door I look back and ask: "Do you wanna join me?"

Troye bascially leaps out of bed and runs over to me, nodding frantically. I laugh and grab his hand, leading him into the bathroom where we take off our boxers and jump into the warm shower.

The shower is kinda big so we fit perfectly inside; I start washing Troye hair and he washes mine. After a while I find myself staring at Troye's wet, naked body. He looks up and smiles at me; I push him against the wall of the shower and start kissing him roughly. His hands move up to my hair and start clutching at it. I smirk while kissing him.

We stay like that for what seems like 30 minutes but is really 5. Finally we finish our shower and get dressed and I can't help but stare at naked Troye. The long scars over his thighs, on his stomach and his wrists. Tear brim around my eyes and I blink them away, turning away and pulling on my t-shirt.

"How do I look?" Troye asks; I turn and look back at him.

"Perfect...IS THAT MY SWEATER?!" I yell and he just giggles which makes my heart melt. "Ugh," I sigh. "You can wear it, whatever. Only because you look better in it than I ever did." I wink at him and he blushes.

I walk over to him, wrap my arms around his waist and then kiss his kiss. "I love you." I whisper in his ear and he kisses my lips.

"I love you too, Tilly." We let go and walk out of the room, heading downstairs towards the kitchen where the smell of eggs and bacon floats out to greet us. Troye runs in and I follow; we don't make it very far into the room before a tiny blond stops us. Darcy.

"Are you still going to my tea party? I-I invited you both." She studders to us, looking sad.

"Of course we're still coming! I wouldn't miss any tea party with you, Darcy." Troye saying, smiling at her. She giggles and Troye picks her up. "Is one o'clock good for it?" She nods and kisses his cheek.

______________________________________________________

Troye's POV

*1:00pm*

"How long does Darcy take to get cookies?" Tyler asks, looking back at the closed door. Darcy left us in her room in tiny chairs that are so uncomforable. She told us that she forgot to get the cookies and drink so she left; that was five minutes ago.

"Maybe she got lost on her way downstairs." I suggest, smiling at Tyler when he frowns at me. "You never know!"

"I'm pretty sure she knows her way back to the kitchen! And it's not like Louise would talk to her, she knows about the tea party." Tyler replies, looking pissed for having to wait for the food.

I laugh and hold out my arms for a hug. "Aww, poor Tilly. Come on, cuddles fix everything." He gets up and comes over to me, sitting on the floor in front of me and I wrap my arms around him. "See, much better." He nods and snuggles into me, making me smile.

After a while I lean down and kiss his lips softly, at first he doesn't move but then he starts kissing back. We stay like that, kissing softly, for a while before I feel Tyler's tongue brush against my lips- asking for entrance. I oblige and our touch start fighting for dominance. As we kiss my hands go up to Tyler's hair and I tug some of it.

We continue like that until I hear the door open; pushing Tyler from me and muttering a sorry. I turn and see Darcy walking in holding a plateful of cookies and candy, and a bottle of soda. I rush over to her and take the food, bringing it back to the table.

"Why'd you take so long, Darcy?" Tyler asks.

"I c-couldn't find the f-food, mommy had to h-help me. I'm sorry." She says after placing the soda bottle down.

"Okay," I say. "Well, now that you're back we can start the teaparty." Darcy nods and sits in her chair while Tyler does the same.

We sit there for an hour chatting and eating cookies before Darcy doozes off to sleep.

"We should put her in her bed," Tyler says and I nod. I get up and walk over to her, lifting her gently and then walking over to her small bed. "Aww, you're so cute when you put her to bed." Tyler says, watching me tuck Darcy in.

"Let's go tell Louise that she fell asleep." I say and we walk out of the room together, almost pushing Louise down. "Woah, sorry Louise." I quickly say.

"It's alright," She laughs.

"We were just coming to find you," Tyler says. "Darcy fell asleep so we put her in bed." I look at him and he quickly adds: "Well, Troye did."

"Oh, thanks. I was actually on my way up to say that she had to sleep" we laugh and she hugs us before walking into her room.

We walk back to our own room and sit on our couch together. I turn the little flat screen tv on and start to flick through the channels.

"We should watch a movie," Tyler suggests, standing up and walking to the DVD pile next to the tv. "Mean girls?" I nod and he puts it in; he comes back and sits down. I wrap my arms around his waist and we lean our heads together.

"That tea party was fun," I say, snuggling closer to him. I feel him nod as a response and stare at the tv.

We stay silent for the whole movie, only snuggling closer to each other when one of us moves away.

Now that the movie is finished we still haven't moved. I look up at Tyler and he looks down at me, I smirk at him, making him give me a questioning look.

I bite my lower lip because I know how much he loves it then I whisper: "Tilly," seductively. Before I know it Tyler's lips are against mine, kissing me passionately; I kiss back straight away and he wraps his arms around me as I tighten my around him.

The soft, passionate kiss starts to become more desperate and forceful so I decide to brush my tongue across Tyler's lips. He doesn't open so I tickle his sides a little, making him laugh and open his mouth; I take this opportunity to stick my tongue into his mouth and explore.

Soon things become heated; I pull Tyler's top off and then he takes off mine. Before we can go any further, there's a knock on the door.

"Troye? Tyler? Are you guys in there?" It's Zoe.

I blush a little, quickly moving off of Tyler before replying. "Yeah..just give us a minute!" I frantically pull on my sweater and Tyler does too, then I walk over to the door and open it.

"Everyone's decided to go out to town because most of them are leaving tomorrow, do you guys wanna join?" Zoe asks, smiling at us.

I look at Tyler and he nods. "Okay, we'll come." I smile back at her.

"Great! Let's go then!" And with that, we leave.

______________________________________________________

A/N: I'm really sorry I didn't update yesterday but like I said the other chapter, it was my sister's birthday.

It was actually pretty fun except I had to be social instead of being here! ): meh, I'm here now and updating, so yay!

I wasn't going to finish this today but I did so be happy! Btw sorry if none of this story makes sense, I'm still new to this. I'm not sure how much more I'll write of this fanfic but I hope y'all like it! (:

Oh, and before I forget, I'm gonna tell y'all that I'm from Victoria, Australia (in case anyone wanted to know time zones on some shit) and I'm 14. Okay byeeeeee (;