Chapter 14. ~The Dream~

Tyler's POV

I walk down the stairs and see Connor alone in the living room, a wide, evil looking smile across his face. When I walk closer he sees me and his smile changes to look sweet and innocent.

"Did Troye actually go for a walk?" I ask, laughing a little at the thought of Troye voluntarily doing excerise.

"Yeah, he left like five minutes ago." Connor says, sounding annoyed, but his smile still strong. *ding* Connor's phone buzzes and he looks at it. "Zoe says to go outside and help bring the food inside." He says adnd we walk outside to help.

While helping get the food, Troye walks into the yard, looking frightened and sad. "Troye! How was your walk?" I rush over, leaving the food in the car. He doesn't answer, just keeps walking towards the house. "Troye, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, the walk was good. I'm tired, I'm gonna skip dinner and go straight to bed, goodnight." He says, giving me a quick peck on the lips and then walking into the house quickly. I stand there, stunned. What's wrong with him?

 "Tyler! Come help!" Connor yells to me, taking me from my thoughts. I walk over and grab a few bags then walk inside with them. Zoe and Connor run upstairs and tell everyone that there's food here.

When everyone comes down and we all start eating, I can't help but worry about Troye. I decide to grab some food and bring it up to him. I walk up the stairs and get to our door, I knock and then walk in, too worried to wait for an answer.

"Troye? I brought you up some food?" I say, walking in slowly. I look at the bed and see Troye lying in it, his eyes open though. I walk around and turn on the lamp. "You have to eat." I say, opening the bag and placing some food on the bedside table.

"I don't want food, I just want to sleep." He says, pulling up the blankets to cover his eyes. "Please?" He begs.

I sigh and say, "Fine, but I'm leaving the food here anyway." I kiss his forehead and leave.

______________________________________________________

Troye's POV

 As soon as the door is closed I shoot up, grabbing the bag; I take out the food: a burger and apple pie from maccas (McDonalds) and a large box of chips from KFC. I smile at the food, knowing Tyler picked it all out for me. He knows me so well.

I start eating, ignoring the pain in my cheek from the punch. When I finish all the food I put the rubbish on the floor and pull the blankets back over me, deciding to sleep of the pain.

*Troye dreaming four hours later*

I walk into the living room, Tyler and Connor laughing on the couch together. "Hey." They say, looking up at me. "Get over here!" I walk over and sit down inbetween them. "Why you so quiet?" They ask, staring at me. I shrug. "I'm going to go get some food, you want some?" Tyler asks, Connor and I shake ours heads and with that, Tyler leaves the room. Connor turns to me, "You're so done, you didn't break up with him. I warned you!" He says, grabbing my arm with one hand and punching my face with the other. "You are a fucking anorexic little freak! You don't deserve Tyler!" He says, punching my again and again; blood trickling down from my nose. "You were warned and you just didn't listen! You're stupid! Freak! Weirdo! Ugly! Gay fag! No one likes you! Kill yourself!" He grabs my other arm and throws me to across the room; I land on the floor, smashing into the wall and banging my head. Connor walks over, kicks me in the stomach a few times then goes to punch me again.

 I wake up in sweat, shaking with tears streaming down my face. He's right, even in my dream. I look over and see Tyler sleeping next to me peaceful. I quietly slide out of bed and go into the bathroom, walking to the cupboard; I open it and grab the razor out, popping the blade out. I hode it in my hand, looking in the mirror.

"You're ugly." I whisper, cutting my wrist. "No one likes you." Another cut. "You're a freak. An ugly fucking weirdo." Four more cuts. I look down through blurred eyes at the red blood flowing out of the deep, long cuts. I blink, tears fall and I start to get dizzy. I can't do this anymore, I think to myself, holding the shape, bloodstained blade in my hand, ready to cut more. *DING* I hear my hear chim from my pocket. I should check it.   I take out my phone and see a text from Zoe saying: Come to my room, asap! xox

Stange but whatever. I wash my cuts under cold water and then I go and quietly open the door. I walk out; glancing at Tyler for a sentence to double check that he's actually asleep. When I get out of my room I push my sleeve back down and flinch at the pain, then I walk down the stairs and to the door with a sign saying "Zalfie" on it.

 I knock quietly and hear a quiet, "Come in." I open the door and walk into the dim-lit room. "Troye," Zoe says, sitting up in her bed. Where's Alfie? I stare at the empty space next to her and she seems to notice. "Alfie slept at the hotel with Louis and stuff." I nod. "Anyway, I wanted you to come here because we haven't talked much, just the two of us lately." She pats the space next to her. "Come, sit."

I walk over and sit facing the wall in front of me, making certain that Zoe can't see my burised up face.

"What's to talk about?" I ask.

"I don't know, anything. You seem to be sad a lot of the time.." She says and I go to disagree but she holds up a hand. "You can't lie to me, Troye. I see the way you sit there, all alone, acting happy but sometimes you let your guard down and I see how pained you look on the inside. Please, talk to me, you now I'm here for you." She puts her hand on my wrist and I flinch. "You didn't, did you?"

"What?" I ask, trying to act dumb. "You scared me, okay? I told you I stopped." I look at her and give a tiny, foced smile; she doesn't buy it.

"Okay, well then let me see."

"No. I'm going back to bed, I'm really tired, sorry Zoe." I say, smiling again, forced and tiny before getting up and walking out. "Good night." I say, leaving before she has a chance to reply.

On my way back to the stairs, I walk past the main bathroom. I should borrow some make up to cover the bruise for tomorrow, I think to myself, walking into the bathroom.

I go through the cupboard and a few draws before finding a shade of fondation that suits my pale skin. I put it in my pocket and leave, walking up the stairs and then quietly into my room, careful not to wake Tyler up.

After hiding the make up, I climb into bed. Three minutes pass before Tyler rolls over in his sleep and wraps his arms around me, making me feel safe enough to fall asleep, snuggling into his chest.

______________________________________________________

A/N: I'm really sorry this is short but meh, I didn't know what else to write today. Don't worry, I'll make the next chapter really long to make up for this short one! byeeeee (;