Chapter 19. ~Plane Ride~

A/N: This is going to be shorter than usual so that tomorrow's chapter is much longer! (; Enjoy.

Tyler's POV

*Two days later*

Troye and I arrive at the airport at 4AM, leaving us with half an hour until our flight leaves. We rush through security and get into the plane; luckily sitting next to each other.

"That was close," Troye says, putting his bag under the seat.

"Yeah, can't believe we're awake this early though." I reply, yawning at him. He waves the air away and gives me a disgusted look. "My breath doesn't smell bad, I brushed my teeth before we left!" I start tickling him as punishment.

"O-okay! O-okay!" He says between laughs. "I-I was Jo-joking! Pl-please!" I keep tickling him until the pilot makes the announcement that we're about to take off.

"Fine, I believe you Troye." I say, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before sitting back in my seat. "We should have vlogged!" I gasp and Troye laughs at my shocked face.

"Next time we'll vlog." He says and then the plane starts taking off.

As soon as we're in the air there's an annoucement saying that we have wifi on the plane. I look at Troye and we smile, I grab my laptop and Troye grabs his. Finally, some laptop time, I think to myself, turning on the laptop.

I decide to go onto Tumblr first and spend ten minutes scroll through my feed; l nothing really catches my eye so I go on Twitter instead.

'@Troyesivan: There's wifi on the plane to perth with @Tyleroakley and it's so fucking early! ugh.'

I favourite the tweet and reply. '@Tyleroakley: @Troyesivan haha yeah, I'm still in awe that you're awake right now!'

He yawns next to me and I laugh. We spend the next two hours on our laptops and eating random snacks. My eyelids getting heavier and heavier with each minute.

______________________________________________________

Troye's POV

I look over and see Tyler leaning forward, sleeping. That looks extremly uncomfortable. I put my laptop away and carefully push Tyler back, then I take his laptop and put it away after turning it off. I find blankets under our chairs and pull them out, throwing one over Tyler; I put the other on me and then push the armrest up so that I can wrap my arms carefully around Tyler.

*Troye dreaming*

I run through a field of flowers, the sun shining on my face and butterflies flying around me; I chase Tyler, trying to catch up to him. We run and run until he run into a forest. I stop and the sky suddenly goes dark; I turn around and see face-less people facing me, words start appearing on their faces. Words like: "Anon", "Troye the fag", "Tyler hates you" and even more that I can't see. I quickly turn and run into the forest, calling for Tyler but he doesn't come; I glance back and see the face-less people chasing after to, tears blur my vision and I trip. Tyler comes over and holds out a knife towards. "Tyler, what are you doing?" I ask scaredly. He bends down next to me and pulls my sleeve down then he start cutting my wrist. "No Tyler! Please! Please stop! Tyler, no!" I start begging in pain. He laughs and keep hurting me while the people surround us chanting hateful words that are written on their faces.

I wake up shaking in Tyler's arms-opposite of how I fell asleep. Tears stream down my face and I let out a small sob. I slowly wriggle out of Tyler's arms and grab my blade from my bag. I know I shouldn't hurt myself but my wrist starts itching and begging me to cut so I hide the blade in my pocket and walk to the bathroom.

Luckily there's no line so I walk straight in and lock the door. I stare at myself in the mirror; I look like a horror mess with messed up hair and bloodshot eyes. I take out the blade and quickly push up my sleeve, I stare down at the white scar lines and then add three long, deep ones over them. Tears fall down my cheek and blood start dripping from the slashes. I add another cut and then grab some toliet paper and push it onto the cuts, trying to stop the blood. It takes a while but it finally stops; I then clean up the blood on the floor and hide my blade in my pocket again before leaving the little bathroom.

When I get back to my seat Tyler is luckily still asleep; I slowly try to pass him but accidently knock his leg, making him wake up.

"What're you doin'?" He asks, sounding adorable half-asleep. "Come here." He pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me tightly, snuggling his head into my back. "Goodnight, Troye-boy." He says and turn around wrapping my arms around him and we fall asleep like that.

______________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

*Four hours later*

I wake up cuddle Troye. He's sleeping peaceful this time but the last time I woke up he was shaking and crying, mumbling "Tyler, stop" and other things like that, so I had to cuddle him to calm him down. I kiss his forehead and lift him carefully before resting him in his own seat. I take out my phone and see that it's only 2pm L.A. time.

My stomach grumbles and I call a flight attendent and asks for some food for Troye and I. She nods and leaves so I take this time to wake up Troye.

"Troye," I whisper over and over again, getting louder each time I say it. "Wake up." I shake him and he groans and shakes his head. "Yes, aren't you hungry?" I ask, laughing when he shoots up nodding frantically.

"Where's the food?" He asks, looking around in disapointment. "There's no food." He pouts and I laugh at him.

"It's coming, silly, be patient." I reply. A few minutes pass and a lady comes over with a tray of food; she places the food on our mini tables and I thank her before eating.

When we finally finish eating I suggest we watch a movie together on my laptop, Troye agrees and we start a horror movie. It's really boring so I basically sit there watching Troye the whole time, when there's finally a scary part Troye jumps and I laughs.

"Hey, it was scary!" He whines and I just nod. We stare into each others' eyes and I start to lean closer, he does too and suddenly our lips are pushed together in a desperate kiss. "Woah, we're not out as a couple yet!" Troye says, pushing away. I pout and he pecks me once more before going back to the movie.

______________________________________________________