Chapter 49. ~Wedding~

A/N: This chapter will change POV's a lot, sorry.

____________________________________________________

Troye's POV

*One month later*

It's my wedding day, I think to myself as I lie alone in bed, clutching onto Mrs Snuggles and staring up at the ceiling. I still can't believe that it's finally the big day. The day I married my best friend. The day that Tyler Oakley becomes Tyler Oakley-Mellet and I become Troye Mellet-Oakley.

My phone chimes next to me and I realize it's the ring tone for Zoe (only when my phone's on silent). I pull the phone to my ear and answer.

"Hi," I mumble out.

"Mornin' Troye," she replies, sounding as cheerful and bubbly as always. "You have to be up in the next five minutes 'cause Marcus, your friend Kayla, Caspar and I are going to be there then."

"Okay," I say before she hangs up. I am not ready for this day. Well, not that I have cold feet or something because who am I kidding, I'm so ready to marry Tyler, but like, I'm not ready to get up.

____________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

*At the same time*

My eyes fly open and I smile as I look up at the ceiling of a hotel room. Today is my wedding day. The thought makes me want to punch a wall with excitement.

I still cannot get the images of the night I proposed out of my head. It all went so smoothly, and when Troye said yes...that just made the whole day a million times better.

I leap out of the bed, ready for the day; I grab my phone and text Alfie and tell him that I'm up, like he told me to last night.

This morning, it being only 9AM, Alfie, Korey, Grace, and Sawyer are helping me get ready. I don't know how well they'll do, considering Zoe isn't here to help but she's going to come over a few times to see how everything is going. She's very in control of the wedding.

____________________________________________________

Troye's POV

Zoe arrives with everyone about a minute after I've gotten up. I walk to the door and open it to receive a massive bear hug from Zoe.

"Hi," I murmur as she lets go.

"Hello! How are you this morning?" She pulls me into the living room and pushes me down onto the couch.

"I'm excited and nervous," I answer honestly. Zoe give me a weird look but doesn't say anything, instead she hands me a bag of food and starts to set up her stuff on the table.

"When you're finished eating, shower and then I'll do your hair," She instructs and I do exactly what I'm told to; I start eating the waffles she got. As soon as I'm finished, I go and take a nice, long and relaxing shower. When I'm just about to finish, someone knocks on the door.

"Yeah?" I call out, turning off the water. I hear a muffled 'hurry up' and then silence. It takes me two minutes to dry off and throw on my sweats before I rush out of the bathroom and into the living room where Zoe waits impatiently for me.

It takes us all hours to get ready; especially with Zoe leaving three times to check on things with Tyler. Now that it's 2:20PM and the wedding's at 3, Zoe is finally back and yelling at everyone to get in the cars. As I stand in my room and wait for her to check me over, I hug my teddy. I've had this bear for so many years and hugged him whenever I felt nervous or scared.