6

The two men stared each other down for what felt like forever.

" why are you here " Kakashi asked ending the awkward silence.

" I'm here take (y/n) " itachi answered back keeping an angry stare at kakashi.

"I can't let you do that " Kakashi took his hands out of his pockets ready wield hand signs at any second.

" you say that as if you could stop me " itachi then took fr his cloak , Kisame now joining him. 

I wasn't going to let Kakashi fight them alone. As hard as this is going to be for me. My loyalty lies within the leaf now . And itachi .. he's just the enemy. He's made that very clear . I have to do what i can to get saskue back an stop him from turning into a monster like his brother . 

Kisame makes the first move ludging at me , before i could react Kakashi was already on him , the two exchanging blows rapidly . 

I looked over to see Itachi walking towards me .  " I didn't come here to waste my energy on a fight . Your coming with me . " he grabs my wrist . I spun around to kick him in the face but with his free hand he catches my foot . I pulled out a kunai and swung it at his face , almost catching him ,

"I told you If you follow me again I was going to kill you. yet you still don't fight me with your full potential . " he said annoyed pushin your arm and leg away from him 

" I'm not chasing after you .." I said throwing punches to his face , Itachi blocked all easily and knee's me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me .

"I'm here .....to find ... Saskue . " I said between breathes . 

"Where is Saskue . " he knelt down lifting your head to face him by your hair. 

" Orochimaru .. To gain power because someone told him he was weak . " I glared at him.. 

I truly hated myself for still loving him . And i hated myself even more for admiring his beautiful face at a time like this . 

Kakashi Jumps from behind and grabs me to sprint off in the opposite direction .

"We have to get them away from the kids. They're after you , they should follow . "  we hid in a tree about a mile away from where we set camp . He looks over to me "Are you ok ?"

"I cant fight him.." I said honestly . "im weak . I cant bring myself to kill him...." I choked on the following words as i tried not to cry .. I didn't want to look and weaker than i am . 

" Killing someone you love will destroy anyone . your not weak for not wanting to do so . " he said comforting me. 

I don't know what took over me , maybe it was the stress and i lost my mind .. Maybe I was Acting on some hidden desire .. But I threw my arms around kakashi's neck knocking him on his back and kissed him through the mask . 

Maybe I should've taken the mask off ..But i instantly felt embarrassed pulled myself off him 

"shit .. I'm sorry .. I don't know whats gotten over me ! " 

Kakashi grabs my face , pulls his mask down and I was blessed with seeing the perfection he kept hidden away . He leans in and plants a single kiss on my lips. 

"To be continued " he said smirking putting his mask back into place ,  I couldn't say a word . My whole face was red. I don't know what shocked me more. The fact that his face doesn't hold a single flaw or the fact that he kissed back. because the timing is terrible . were in the middle of a fight with my ex fiance as were trying to stray the fight away from naruto sakura and sai. 

"Disgusting " Itachi said from a branch above us . " this is my replacement ?" he laughed He jumps down furiously .

kakashi shocked " eh?! Mangekyo !" 

This is bad . 

"Itachi stop !" i shouted jumping between the 2 . 

"And how long do you think your sharingan can last against mine (y/n)? "

"I'll go... " i said softly 

"(Y/N) no !" kakashi shouted ,

"just promise me you'll leave them alone . "

"Fine .. lets go . "

"(y/n) ! " kakashi called ... I walked to him and hugged him..

" continue with mission . please .. Save my brother from becoming a monster like itachi.  " i whispered to him . " I wish i would've actually gotten to know you better ."I flashed him a smile . In my heart i felt like Itachi truly intends on killing me after some type of torture . 

"why are we taking her with us ?" Kisame whispers to Itachi . 

" I have my reasons . "

" What do you think he's gonna say about this ?" kisame asked raising an eyebrow . " I hope this isn't personal Itachi .  "

"She's my prisoner .. not his .. and this doesn't concern you . " Itachi looks at kisame

"Remeber Itachi.. Be wary of me . " Kisame threatened 

"You remember the same " 

 Itachi grabs me and throwing a sack over my head , tossing me over his shoulder and running off . 

Is itachi finally going to finish what he started all those years  ago ? Is he finally going to kill me ?