72

The next Day i was determined to toy around with kakashi and see how he likes it. I disguised myself in a clever but obvious outfit to him. I grabbed a camera and walked around the village and took snap shots of the progress.

Making my way toward the shopping strip where I seen him and Gai walking and talking I figured this was my chance.  Before I could walk past them Gai stood in front of me and stared at me awkwardly

"Can I help .. you ?" I asked backing away from him a little. His lips poked out so hard in deep thought i swear they were turning red. Kakashi chuckled and crossed his arms knowing it was me.

"You look familiar?" Gai finally said

"You look familiar?" Gai finally said. "Could've sworn you were a boy last time I saw you ."

"You must be talking about my brother sukea."  I said

"Ah sukea never told me he had a sister" Kakashi went along .

"You know him ?" Gai asked

"I do he's been here a few times" he smiled he found this all amusing. And extremely heart warming

"I'm here to take pictures of konohas progress after the akatsuki attack. It's for a magazine sukea is working on." I said in a disguised cute voice. Gai was drooling the entire time as Kakashi couldn't take a smile off his face.

"May I?" I asked Kakashi holding my camera

"Of course" he chuckled.

"1" I said getting the camera settled.

"Kakashi always get the girls." Gai mumbles.

"2"

"How does he do it " Gai paces around frantically in his own thoughts.

"3"

"Well?" He asked

"Well?" He asked

"Perfect" I smiled. "I gotta get going"

He grabbed my arm "dinner ? Tonight? My place ?"

"Aren't you already spoken for ?" I grinned "you guys around"

"How do you do it !" Gai yelled as Kakashi a gaze was fixed on you walking away. You looked back a few times and he still stared at you.