32

" You won't feel any relief if you kill itachi . Trust me. " if only he knew the truth behind the whole disaster . Would he still feel that way or would he still want to avenge his parents ?

" I will . I don't care much for relationships or bonds like you do ." He looked back but me being here having a conversation with him proves otherwise. And the fact he said I'm the only person he cares for.

"Why are you talking to me then ? Why aren't you trying to fight me? " because he knows he's lying. He still has a caring heart. He's just angry.

" your different. " he turned back to face me . Took in a deep sigh " your the only one who understands how deep this is. And besides. With you alive .. the Uchiha clan can be restored not only by me ."

"Is this your way of saying you still love me like a sister ? " I smiled because I know he does. I've been around seen he was born. He can't tell me otherwise.

" what difference would that make ?" He asked trying to avoid a direct answer.

"It would mean a lot to me. "

" Go back into the Anbu. Civilization has turned you soft. " he scoffed. But he was right. I was ruthless in the anbu. I didn't think about what happened . I never cried. Being out I've done more of both .

"Caring about my brother doesn't make me soft. "

" if you say so. I have to go. I hear people coming." He glances at me one more time before he disappeared " don't die "

I couldn't help but grin. Don't die. All hope isn't lost for you then little brother.

Kakashi and sai showed up a seconds later .

"What happened." Kakashi asked with his hands in his pocket.

"Saskue was here on his own personal agenda. He never mentioned what that was but he made it very clear to me that his goal is still to murder his brother and he doesn't want to be saved. " Kakashi looked up into the air with a worried look on his face.

"Naruto isn't going to be happy about that " sai said crossing his arms. " why didn't you just capture him ?"

" naruto wouldn't accept that either way. " Kakashi stayed. " besides. Saskue hasn't killed anyone to our knowledge so he's just a run away. If we can even consider him that "

"Im his legal guardian. In a way he is considered a run away but forcing him to come home considering what he went through isn't the best choice. As an Uchiha his emotions are intensifying as his sharingan grows. "

"Why is that " sai asked

"Emotions And trauma awakens our sharingan and acts as a fuel to our power . He's so young and been through so much. Forcing him back to the village could possibly lead to another massacre. He's unstable and capable of anything. "

"He can easily be stopped. I was his teacher I can easily beat him. "

"And that will only anger him more and possibly awaken the mangekyou. Can you imagine what he would do with that kind of power ? Be reasonable Kakashi. You should understand this . "

"I understand. It was just a suggestion. "

" no one can know he was here. Not even naruto. We can only report this to the hokage. " I looked at them both. Sai clearly had no care to disagree with me . Kakashi has a look of defiance in his one visible eye.  "I mean it "

" naruto means well . He spent two years training just to be able to bring Saskue home. Sakura improved as well-"

"It's only going to hurt them Kakashi. Saskue is serious. He doesn't want to come back and he will kill them if he has to. "