76

I started going through the clothes i was able to retrieve from my old apartment.

"I know i have it in here" i mumbled.

"Do you think you're capable of fighting a war when your still under training to get back to where you previously was? Or did you forget that you were in a coma for 3 months? Those muscled has deteriorated after time. Your strength-" I looked over at kakashi sitting on my window with his arms across his chest. Clearly he disapproved with my decision but i highly doubt its for the reasons he's claiming.

"I'm a great fighter. Amazing actually. Just because your better doesn't make me any less qualified."I interrupted him and went back to throwing everything out of closet.

"I never said you weren't any good. But this is no ordinary enemy. This is Madara Uchiha" I laughed how he truly believed that. " You know the guy you slept with who happens to be your great great .. great ? Grandfather?"

"Really kakashi? Do you truly believe my grea great .. great? Grandfather would even be alive right now? Besides I know what Madara looks like through the paintings in the uchiha compound, That is not Madara." I chuckled at how simple minded he was being .

"So you seen the masked mans face? What does he look like then?" He asked curiously

"Like an uchiha ." I responded

"Elaborate" he didn't understand what that meant.

" I know sasuke and I were the only survivors. But tobi.. he posses the sharingan. As we al already knew. We just assumed it borrowed or stolen like you and danzo. But.. when I saw his face he carried uchiha features.  I dont know how to explain it but he looks like an uchiha . I just dont know his true identity."

"You slept with a man not knowing even his real name?" He sounded so bitter and jealous . When right now is not the time for any of his petty bull shit.

"You'r in a relationship your denying. Why should this matter ?" I retaliate

"Your about to dive in a war against a man you've been sleeping with. Tsunade might not question your Moore on the matter due to your history in the anbu but I certainly will. "

"God kakashi.. It was just sex. He wasn't my boyfriend . We were just having sex and enjoying each other's company." I threw my hands in the air in frustration. "What more do you wanna hear? Do you want details? What position felt best? He saved me but we made it clear shall we end up fighting against each other we're not holding back. And for itachi I dont plan on holding back."

I rolled my eyes and went back to my search. "Sora isn't my girlfriend .. but maybe she should be." He said trying to hurt me. Which it did. . It crushed me inside out. I looked over to him and quietly glared.

"Then why were you just with me.." I asked . I couldn't mask the hurt.. I couldn't hide it .

"Because I wanted to be with you but you just keep proving to me that I can't trust you as an ally."

"Wow." Was all i could manage. "Had i known you were like this I would've stayed away from the very beginning. Go be with Sora. I wont chase you." I turned before he could see any hot tears fall.

He let out a sigh of regret . "Y-n" he said softly.. he walked up to me and knelt down placing his arm on my shoulder for comfort. "I'm sorry.. I didnt mean that."

I didnt answer. I couldn't. This back and forth with him is exhausting.

"I love you" he continued.this time he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his  head on my shoulder.  "I love you" He whispered again. "Y-n"

"Are you going to tell me you didn't mean that either." I shot back quietly.

"No. This i mean." His grip tightened . " When your around y-n you make me feel alive. I haven't felt this way since rin . And thats what scares me.. So pushing you away is easier . But then i cant stand when your away either."

"Sounds like I'm the one who cant trust you ."

"You can trust me with your life... with your heart.."

"The same heart you continue to break ?"

"I'm not perfect y-n. You've broken mine as well on numerous occasions."

"So leave me be kakashi." I yelled.

"I cant.." he looked at me with a gentle expression. "How about after the war we have a real discussion about us."

"If i make it out alive" i joked .

Partially.

"You will . I'm sending one of my ninja hounds with you. Should you need my help he'll communicate with pakkun and I'll use a shadow clone to -"

"I dont need your help " i said

he smiled ran his hand across my cheek. "Your getting it regardless . If you die out there .. my life has no future."

"Save the cute talk for Sora." I said trying not to get sucked in his cute trap .

"I suppose i have to tell her about the war" he said seriously

"Great. You go do that." The fact that he still keeps her around pisses me off but who am i to complain .

If Itachi were here I'd probably be with him . In fact im almost certain .

" I'm going to end things with her . Tonight. " he said standing up.

"Mhmm. " i didnt believe a single word he said . "I found it !"

I held out an armored uniform and dusted it off .

"What's that" he asked curiously.

"Old Uchiha armor. This is one of three Madara wore during the war between uchihas and Senju. He died in one and the last was in the museum at the compound.. i think konoha has it now in theirs. "

"Does that even fit you ? It seem large. " he asked holding it.

"I can alter it." I said cheerfully forgetting the whole conversation we had .

"Why do you want to use this old thing?"

"To make my ancestors and all the uchiha's watching down on me proud." I grabbed scissors, thread and some string and started getting to work . " you can leave now " I mumbled concentrating.

"Will you go on a date with me after we win ?" He asked.

"If you end things with Sora" i replied hesitantly.

He smiled and kissed my head before leaving . I let out a long sigh.

"Just focus on the armor" i whispered to myself .

Hours go by and i finally completed it.  I tried it on and it was a perfect fit.

"You truly are Madara's twin." I turned around saw tobi sitting at my window.. I really need to lock that.

 I really need to lock that