82

As the battle between ino shikamaru and choji became more hectic Choza and I saw choji hesitating. Things weren't looking good at all. Choza gave me glance and I nodded. Choza stood in front of the kids taking that attack for them as I dove in after behind asuma to keep him distracted.

I grabbed asuma from behind but he flipped me over easily. I threw my hand on the floor and flipped to my feet pulling my sword in front of me my eyes burned with tears as I saw his expression soften.

"Y/n" he said blowing his smoke at me I dove above and charged for him. Predicting every attack as choza scolded choji.

"Your a fine shinobi." He smiled

"Glad to know I still tug at your heart" he chuckled and kicked my arm popping it out of its socket.

"Gah!" I screamed in pain. But remained focused

"I'm sorry" he said

"I won't be easily defeated " i shouted

"That's my girl."he said proudly. He charged toward me and with kunais as fast as he could he tried slitting my throat. It was difficult to block with one arm. He managed to cut the side of neck which I started to worry. If only genjustu works on reanimation. .

"Choza ! She can't hold up much longer !" He yelled worried for my life. Another person doubting me. Anger boiled inside

"DONT UNDER ESTIMATE ME !!!" I yelled as I lifted my leg and kicked him with enough force to tumble back a few feet

dashing forward I swung my blade around tactfully slicing him over and over and over. But he just kept regenerating.

Choji furiously shouted and chakra wings sprouted .

"That's my boy .. choji.. yes. That's the look!" He looked at me apologetically.

"I miss you. Old friend" tears fell as we continued to fight.

"I miss you too. Give my best to Kurenai."

"I promise." I said as the last year fell choza and I went back to our original positions and kept an eye on the fight. Nothing but pure emotion. My heart broke for them outdoing themselves they've pulled him into a corner unable to move . Sharing their last goodbyes I watched as they wrapped asuma up and his team cry as they lose him again.

A shinobi nearby noticed my condition and popped it back in place. . Taking a look around we seemed to turned this section around. They piled the bodies of zetsu's for me to burn.

"Is that all?" I asked

"This is the last one. " a man said throwing its lifeless body into the body.

"Stand back."

Amaterasu!

We watched as they disintegrated to nothing.

Turning the flames out I sat sat down quickly . I was hit with a dizzy spell . Keeping the sharingan activated this long and using Amaterasu did a number on me. But I looked around and saw everyone pushed themselves beyond their limit as well to be able to stand and feel the exhaustion.

Tenten laid on the floor with little chakra.

I walked over to choza who was panting and catching his breathe.

"Where is Tsunade" the trapped man asked.

"Why should I tell you. " I said back.

"He's undoing the reanimation.. I wish to give her a proper goodbye. " I looked over at choza. He mouthed 'dan'