30

" how about I bend you over my knee and punish that beautiful ass you have . " he said as he seductively brushed a finger across my lip. " or better yet have Asuma do it for you "

Fucking bastard ! Here i am at his disposal. Throwing myself at him to be denied once again. All because Itachi mentioning the kiss with Asuma .

" he seems to be the only one interested " I said spitefully

" is that so " he asked leaning against my wall casually.

"Yes it is so . Had i thrown myself at him the way I just don't to you I would've been across his lap instantly " the throbbing inside my pussy as it cries out for him was just agonizing and making me more upset.

He clenched his jaw for a split second " tonight you'll have your chance "

I jumped off the dresser and fixed my dress and headed towards the door. He held the door open for me "ladies first"

"Fuck off " I spat pushing past him. He grabbed my arm stopping me in my tracks

"I'm not going to let anyone take advantage of you.  That includes Asuma. " he looked at me protectively as if I were something that belonged to him .

" if I chose to bring anyone home it doesn't concern you. " I yanked my arm from his hand but he grabbed it again.

" That's not what I'm implying. If you get too drunk to where I feel like your proper judgement may be affected , I will interviene "

"Kakashi. For once can I go enjoy myself without people like you treating me so differently " the sincerity of my voice caused him to let go of my arm.

"I'll make sure of it " he smiled.

"Thank you "

..

Walking in the bar I wasn't sure what to expect honestly. But Out of the many glares I was so familiar with asuma greeted me with a smile and hug.

"Didn't know you were coming out tonight. How's the leg?" He took a puff out of his cigarette and instantly I felt the urge to suck the smoke right out of his mouth.

Leaving the anbu was such a bad decision. Ever since I left I became this sex crazed monster. Keeping myself out of civilian life and on a strict schedule kept me focused. No time to wonder.

"It's good. Thank you. " I blushed a little under his gaze. Just being around him gives you this ' your in the presence of a real man ' feeling and I need to get away from that despite my nasty urges to jump on top of him.

"Kakashi , ...(y/n).. " I turned around and saw kurenai. Great.

"Hey . " I said trying to act a little happy to see her. .

" (y/n) .. come with me for a walk "

"Um . Ok " I said awkwardly. I looked at kakashi and he gave me an ok nod . I really wish I would've just said no .

But here we are walking in the awkwardness.

"I know what happened between you and asuma. " she blurted.

" look. Kurenai. "

"Listen. I'm not happy. And to be honest I was furious. But it also put things into perspective. If I don't want anyone else taking him I should just make things official with him. So we are official now and I need you to respect that. "

Wow. There were so many ways Kurenai could've taken this situation but taking the high route was a surprise to me.

" I do respect that Kurenai. And if we're being honest. I don't think I could -"