79

Suited up and prepared for war.. I stand beside all squad leaders and the Kages as we all watched the massive army listen to Gaara's speech. They roared in support of the kazekage . Ready to face the enemies and what ever fate their dealt with. I was impressed with the amount of numbers we had between all the villages. But it saddened me to know the numbers will decrease drastically by the end.

"The enemy is now after my friend who saved me !" Gaara shouted. "If he falls into the enemies hands this world is finished! I want to protect my friend! And I want to protect this world! But i am much too young. Much too inexperienced to protect this world. So i beg you all.. to lend me your strength!"

The crowed roared in inspiration and determination. Throwing up their fists in approval and letting out their battle cries. Determined to do the best they could to return home to the woman and children they are missed by.

"All who feel as i do!! Follow me !!" He shouted.

I gave kakashi one last look before we're separated.. He gave me a reassuring wink and i gave a heart warming smile back. "Dont die on me." I said

"I wouldn't dream of it." He smiled.

We took our position on the front line and began the charge.. full of adrenaline Gaara looked over at me..

"Are you sasuke's sister?" He asked..

"Yes"

"Welcome back."

I see my betrayal has traveled outside the leaf. I shouldn't be so surprised. People love their gossip.

As the everyone went into their directions I activated my sharingan. I seen explosions up ahead so i figured this is where i start. Charging over there as fast as i could I found sai heading the same direction.

"Glad to see your back captain." He said.

"Stay focused. Remember all your training" I instructed.

"Of course."

There was a large whole with our ally's in it. Enemies jumping in.

"Looks like they were caught off guard." Sai said. We rushed in. Sai jumps on the man bringing him down to the floor and disarming him immediately.

"Nice sai!" One of the men praised. I landed in front of them to help with their battle.

Deidara, a fallen akatsuki member appeared. My eyes wide in shock .

What the hell is going on.

The man sai crushed stood up un harmed "run away little brother. Our bodies are indestructible "

"Brother shin" sai gasped.

This went from bad to worse.
He charged forward and sai cut him off. Sparks flew as his sword hit sai's kunai. " brother snap out of it!" He yelled

"Sai!" I shouted avoiding a fat man with red goggles. " Don't let your emotion interfere. They've been resurrected !"

Just as i said that the two men i was protecting were pulled from the sky and another ninja slicing the chakra strings ... I looked up and saw Sasori.. "Sasori you little bitch ! I'm coming for you!"  I've battled him countless of times during the anbu, I absolutely hated him,

Forgetting Kankurō was a puppet user as well "I'll bring him down for you!" He shouted throwing his strings and pulling him in . "Iitan!" He yelled. The man he was referring to brung the ditch back to its former place causing Sasori and deidra to slam into the ground with great force. Charging straight in with a sword that once belonged to my father.

But sai's brother cut in front of me. Blocking his attack with my sword I kicked him back but he expected that. Grabbing my ankle I jumped and spun around kicking him in the face with my free foot. As he stumble back , I was able to catch my balance as i landed on my hand and spun back to my feet. Sasori attached his strings onto shin.

"Y/n .. stand back... I owe him from last time.." Kankurō yelled releasing a puppet. I shivered as i saw the puppet was the original Sasori. I stepped aside as both puppet and human puppet went in for a battle. Tricking them with a diversion they had planned ahead Deidara had failed a bombing ..

"I feel like I'm in the way." I said

" we could use the advantage since they cant be destroyed." A tanned ninja said.

Sai was completely broken on the inside having to fight against his own brother.  "Sai.."

he looked up to me. "Now isn't the time to reflect. Get your head in the game.deal with yourself later." I didnt want to sound rude but his absent mind could cost us a life. And he knows that.

Sai and Deidara got into a heated argument. I never seen sai express anger like he did now. Matter fact.. I haven't seen him angry ever.

As i turned to check on Kankurō he had successfully trapped Sasori and diedra inside a puppet. The tanned ninja and i dug our swords in the hole

Sai cried at the last words he heard his brothers say.. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "You ok ?"

"Shin." He whispered..

"Hey..." i said . He looked over to me with a heartbroken face . "What your feeling now.. is normal.. Your going to be ok.. Naruto depends on us to keep going. We have to protect him and the world."

"Your right. .forgive y/n sensei for letting emotions-"

"Don't apologize. I get it.. Come on.. we have to continue. We cant afford to sit and chit chat." I reminded him. He agreed.

"Kankurō.. do you have everything under control?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for your help.. You can keep going." He smiled,

"Yo.. let go..you talk too much." Pakkun shouted from a tree branch.

"You really came?"

"Of course. Kakashi told me to keep an eye on you." He said.

"You could've jumped in at any moment." We ran through the trees to our next destination

"I'm observing. I wont interfere unless your life depends on it. I promise." He said.

"Dont..If i find myself unlucky against an enemy you save yourself, there's no reason we both should die."

"Do you really think kakashi is going to accept that?" He laughed

"He has no choice.. I'm serious pakkun."

"the way i see it .. i get yelled at either way."