9

itachi's kiss was like my own personalized drug. A high only I can feel with him. I kept pulling him as close to me as I could. it was like no matter how i tried he wasn't close enough and  it bothered me. I missed him so much... I missed all of this.. To think at one point in our lives, this was normal for us . But right now .. He's a rogue ninja .. and me , a member of the anbu who was assigned to capture him for torture . possibly death ..clearly our fate has turned its back against us .

He swept me off my feet and safely placed me on the bed beneath him. He breaks away from our kiss and takes off the armor i still had on from my uniform without any urgency .. His face calm .. his hands steady.. Why? Why is he this relaxed ? Why cant he just rip these off  me and claim my body to be his once again ? Once the armor was off he takes my shirt over my head and removes my pants . Leaving only my underwear's+ to stand between him and my body . 

He sits over me as he runs his fingers down my body . Stopping at the nasty scar on my stomach he left me.  I break his concentration as i grabbed his shirt pulling it up for him to take off . Showing me the perfectly carved body I always admired. after he finished stripping he crawled on top of me , gently kissing my neck . 

"mm" i moaned softly. He slides a finger inside me , Staring at me in a seductive way , Taking in the pleasurable faces I made In reaction to what he's doing to me . Something he always did . but this was sexier , more desperate . Like he needed to see me moan by his own hand . As if he had a point to prove . 

He removes his hand revealing 2 glossy fingers coated with my juices . Without breaking his eye contact on me he take it to his mouth for a taste . 

Leaning down to my ear 

" Still just as sweet " he breathed , his breath tickling my ear sent trembles down my body ..

Itachi knows exactly what to do to drive me wild . 

he lightly ran his fingers over my palm before grabbing my hands and pinning them down above my head. 

bringing his lips back down to mine kissing me roughly  . his tongue massaging mine. and an occasional clink of our teeth as from his rough affection. .

Parting my legs with his knees He slowly pushes his way inside . My body jerks as i feel him stretching my insides to fit his large size, since its been so long. 

He grunts as he finally disappeared inside of me .. Slowly moving with a rhythm that allowed me to feel his every move as he rubbed against my walls. 

Sweat sparkled on his Abs and chest as our body temperature rose quickly . 

"Fuck" I whimpered . squeezing my own breasts stopping them from bouncing with his thrusts. 

He pushes away my hands " I want to see them " he groaned, picking up his pace .. His soft strokes becoming more rough.. My moans became harder and harder to hold back . I dug my fingers on to his back as i held him . 

I bit down on my lip fighting back my moans. 

With his lips hovering over my ear he breathed " I want to hear you" .. and making sure i obeyed he violently slammed his body against mine .. the sound of our bodies connecting filled the room . His moans grew as did mine . 

"that's my good girl" he rasped cupping the side of my face with a smile . His eyes filled with so much emotion for once . It was a mixture of love .. lust and need . 

I push him to his back. and sunk back on his rock hard dick. Feeling it deeper inside of me. Like we were no longer two people but we were one . He looked at me take charge with his dark eyes filled with pure desire. This is something i know he cant deny or lie about.. He's loving this .. He missed this . Maybe even me . 

His strong muscular arms gripped my ass in a tight possessive squeeze. 

I was in charge now . I had the power over him . And i loved every second of it . 

He watched as my hips moved in a pleasurable way , raking his chest and stomach with my long finger nails he bit his lip as the thought of him craving for more .

I watched as his breathe hitched as i moved up and down the length of his shaft .

He wanted to rush this. He wanted to climax as bad as i did . But i want to savor this moment . I want to enjoy every inch of him because i don't know if I'll ever have him this way again . T me this was more than sex. This is having HIM for the moment . With the universe against a love like ours . I need to make this count . Even if he doesn't love me anymore . 

"Fuck itachi..." I whimpered as he synced his thrust with my movements. Digging deeper to my my sensitive spot he knows is there , 

Itachi  Being the only man who's ever been inside me..knew the inside of me like he does the back of his hand . As we were each others first , we had a long time exploring each other and learning .

When he found my spot I quickened my movementsKnowing just how he likes it  .. now it was a race to see who can come first. 

"(y/n)" he mumbled as he was throwing his head back . Our bodies becoming tired as our need for climax was getting stronger . I knew I lost this match . So i leaned in for a kiss . He pulls me in and kisses me hard, Catching my screams in his mouth .. and me catching his relieved groans . 

"I love you " I said laying on his chest . hearing his heart flutter was enough to tell me that he still feels the same . 

he ran his fingers through my hair while we laid in silence . 

" I have to go . " he said .. those words broke my heart . because it only confirmed that our blissful moment finally came to an end.

I watched as he got dressed . and left out the door without looking back . without saying anything . 

" will you tell her the truth ?" Tobi asks Itachi as he leaned against the wall outside of (y/n) room 

" How long have you been standing there . " Itachi asked 

" the whole time . I never guessed you to be such a ..skilled .. lover  " Tobi joked . 

" if your done butting in my business-"

" look at you  . making a mess of your decisions. You should've just let me kill her while i was in her home . " Tobi's normal playful expression changed and became more  serious . 

"I told you . No one lays a finger on (Y/N) .." Itachi said possessively revealing his sharingan in anger 

"is that so Itachi? from what kisame said earlier kakashi already has"