39

Weeks went by since my encounter with orochimaru. The hospital insisted on keeping me in the hospital under close surveillance. Can't say I blame them. It wasn't as bad as it seemed though. Kakashi was there when I woke up and there when I fell asleep. Naruto would bring ramen once in a while and Sakura would come with beautiful flowers every time she came. Sai gave me a painting. To help the room feel less gloomy. Which it did though. My time in the leaf was mainly alone. It's hard adjusting to something like this but I was truly grateful.

Music had been playing in the radio and for once I woke up alone in my room. I rubbed my eye and stood up for a good stretch. I grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. Wrapping the towel around my now naked body I opened the door and stepped in.

My body froze .

"I- I .. I didn't know you were in here. Um" I cleared my throat as embarrassment flushed through me . My eyes went from his face down to something much larger and .. familiar.. my face only grew more hot as he watched me gawking over him. And I felt he heat of his state but I couldn't get my eyes to break away.

My staring didn't stop him from continuing his shower

My staring didn't stop him from continuing his shower. In fact he kept looking my way to see if I was still there. Completely unbothered by my presence.

"I'm gonna. Wait. Outside .." I quickly left the bathroom with my heart racing.

I stood there for a moment reliving what just went down. The door opening broke me out of my obsessive thinking. He walked out the bathroom dressed and started placing his mask on

"I'm sorry. I should've knocked. I thought. U ..."

He gave me a grin before his mask was completely on

"It's ok. It's not like you haven't seen it before. " he winked and gave himself a small chuckle. "You were more than welcome to join. "

"Don't u get tired of hitting on me. "

"Only if it wasn't working. " he sat on the couch next to the bed and opened his book. 

I go to the bathroom locking the door and tried washing away my embarrassment.  After that was done I realized I undressed myself in the room.  I didn't bring a change of clothes in with me.