20

I hesitated. I didn't expect his entire face to be the first thing I saw.

"Remove me from the team. " I blurted out.

He raised an eyebrow at me " dont you want to rescue saskue?"

"Ugh. Rescuing would be if he left unintentionally. He left purposely. I have no interest on forcing him to come back into this hateful town. "

He looked at me for a few seconds and grinned. " I see. Your bothered by what we said earlier. "

"...." my mouth opened but words didn't come out. I wanted to lie but I'm tired of it. I'm tired of having to be strong all the time.  " you guys spoke of me like I'm a monster. Like I killed my whole clan. I was a victim! I lost EVERYONE! And for you to not trust me and even think I would side with Itachi after all the things he done to me ... I can't trust you to have my back In battle. "

"Mhmm. " he hummed "playing the victim card .." He opens the door and holds out his arm to allow me in.

"No. I don't plan on staying long. Just remove me. " I said.

"I can't personally do it. The Hogake Can. But I wanna more about your reasoning other than your lack of trust in me. " by the tone of his voice I could tell he wasn't taking me serious. But secretly I didn't  want to leave. I wanted to be in his presence even if I'm telling him to take me off team 7.

I walk in and took a seat on his couch. 

" back to the part where I'm the one
Who can't be trusted . " he said sitting across from me. Putting emphasis on I'm.

"Exactly what I said " I hummed.

"Ah. But your the one who cant fight your ex fiancé. What makes you think I want to save you all the time?"

"You think little of me. I won't have you feeding your ego at the expense of my dignity. I don't need saving " I crossed my arms.

"Oh please. Your broken. " he scoffed. I can't lie. That hurt.

I bit my lip holding back my anger until I sighed and let it all go.

"You have some nerve " I gritted through my clenched teeth.

" enough with the self pity. . We're all broken. And we all still manage to do our assigned jobs. Toughen up and deal with it . If not hang up your head band. Your not fit to be a shinobi. " his voice was firm. Serious. Demanding.

Why am I finding this sexy ?

"Excuse me ?"

"If you can't move past your trauma then you shouldn't be asking to be removed from team 7. You should ask to be retried. " he eyes stared at men heartlessly. 

"Being a ninja is all I know. " I argued.

"Then be a ninja. But you can't be a weak ninja. Sort your shit out. Your conflicted feeling about itachi could possibly get me killed. "

" I knew coming here was a mistake. " I stood up to leave but Kakashi grabbed me.

"Let it go. " his grip tightening.

"Would you ?" I asked curiously

He thought about it for a few seconds. 

" what ever obstacles i faced I put the village before me. " his grip loosened as his hand slowly glides down my arm. Holding my hand.

"Is that the only reason you came ?" He questioned. Maybe my flushed face and brightened cheeks gave it away.

I pulled my hand away from him slowly. "Of course. Professional remember?" I reminded him . Turning around I opened the door but he stood behind me closing it. Trapping my body between him and the door.

"I'm off duty. " he smirks. "This would be purely personal .... " he moved closer to me "off duty matters ". He stopped about a breath away from my lips.

His natural scent clogging my nose adding onto the lust growing deep inside of me.

Almost giving in I move my head to the side away from his gorgeous gaze. "I'm not as lonely as you claimed I was. " I managed to say. The same words he spoke about me.  Pff. Had you not said that kakashi we'd be on your floor already on a second round. But I don't take disrespect lightly.

"But your friend Gai , the one who didn't say anything about me other than complimenting my beauty, tell him I'll be at the ramen shop tomorrow. Noon. If he's interested in joining me for a conversation." I smiled and crawled out of his trap. Waiting for him to open the door. He was frozen . My words repeating itself in his head. . 

"Gai ?" He looked at me "Are you sure ?"

"Yes. He's the only decent man in this village ." And when I say decent I meant kind. But I'll let kakashi's mind wander.

Kurenai is lucky I'm feeling kind myself. That boyfriend of hers. Asuma. He's definitely cute. . But asking about Gai seemed to Really bother kakashi . So I'm going with route.

"Practice is tomorrow at 5 am sharp. " he stared at me expressionlessly .

" doesn't look like I'm given much a choice. ... don't forget to tell your friend. Ramen shop. Noon. " he opened the door and I smiled a triumphant smile as I walked past him.

You were wrong about me kakashi. Itachi softens me because of our history ... but your mistake is thinking I was weak in general. I will play with your brain until your on your knees begging me to leave the team. You think you can tot with me ? You are so wrong.

I. Am. Not. Lonely. (To the point of desperation)

I. Am. Not. Weak.

I. Am. Not easily. Intimidated.

I'm (y/n) Uchiha ! We don't breed weaklings. You'll find that out tomorrow. 5 am sharp ..

Game on kakashi.

Merry Christmas everyone ! Who else (besides me of course ) wants to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they want for Christmas??

Only to be told that we're on the naughty list ....

Just me being disgusting?

Ok.