45

"Tobi." Hidan calls out . Placing his hand on tobis shoulder stopping him from going to his room

"Can I help you hidan ?" He asked curiously

"You spend enough time with itachi right ? You think the girl would only get in his way?" Crossing his arms hidan leaned against the wall. Tobi cocked his head to the side and eyed him suspiciously.

"Not at all. He killed his entire clan after all " clearly he didn't learn his lesson tobi thinks to himself.

"I don't believe that . " hidan muttered " dirty Uchihas. "

"What is your sudden interest on the dirty uchihas " tobi gritted through his teeth trying to remain calm.

Hidan then smiles "I'll just have to fuck her in front of itachi. As she begs me not to stop.that'll really end his interest in her. "

"Your playing a dangerous game hidan. I'd advise leaving any mans first love alone. You -"

"Shut up tobi ! You can get next "

"I'm not interested in your game hidan . I don't benefit from making itachi an enemy just yet. "

"If you say anything to him about this I'll kill you"

"My my hidan !you would have to touch me in order to so " tobi giggles playfully "welp I ought to get get going. Deidra is expecting me "

"Weird son of bitch"

"Your not wasting my time with your childish plan. Do it at your own free time. " kakuzu said as he appeared from around the corner.

"How long have you been there " hidan asked

"Doesn't matter. I don't care about your plan. I care about this bounty. Let's go."

(Any Yaoi lovers like myself out there ? Lol)

"Hey Kurenai!" I knocked on the door "open up"

"Sorry (y/n) I was just getting out of the shower. "

"You seem different." I told her. Indeed she did she seemed happier. A little thicker. She was glowing.

"I feel fine " she opened the door letting me in. "I'm going to get dressed real quick. "

"Sharingan"

"(Y/n) !!!!!"

"Oh my god !!" I squealed in excitement "does he know !?"

"Yes. We found out a few days ago. " I run up to her and squeeze her with joy

"You guys are so lucky to have each other !" A part of me was sad though. Not because apart of me liked asuma. But because had itachi not wipe out our clan this could've been us. I don't think he even realizes that .... this was us. Before.

I gently rub my scar at the reminder.

I was too early along for the baby to start producing its own chakra. I never did tell itachi though. I don't know how. I can't exactly say

"Hey remember when you stabbed me in an attempt to kill me ? You killed our baby you didn't know about instead."

My eyes glossed up as tears started to form. Because of that having kids of my own is slim to none. But Kurenai. She's lucky. Blessed even. I'm really happy for her.

"(Y/n)... are u ok ?" Kurenai asked softly bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yea. It's just. I couldn't help but think about something. "

"You and itachi right ? Only a few of us that was assigned to the massacre case knew about that.

"It's been a long time ago. I'm just so happy for you and asuma. Really. You guys are the definition of perfect. " I rubbed her belly

"Let me get dressed before my towel falls !" She laughed

"Ok ok ! But hurry up we have so much to talk about now. "

As she goes into the other room I quickly wiped the memories from eyes . I opened a window to bring in some fresh air.

"I just have to water my plants and we're good to go" Kurenai grabbed a glass pot of water and started watering the plants and flowers she had hung on her window.

"Where do you want to go first-"

The glass pot falls to the floor and shatters. Kurenai standing still. I run up to her and look out to see what could've startled her but nothing out of the ordinary

"What's wrong" I asked her concerned.

"(Y/n) ...." tears filled her eyes. " I have this bad feeling. "