44

Yawning, I stretched my arms above my head and fell back down to my bed forces my eyes back open.  I looked over to the clock. 4Am.

"Fuck" I groaned. I rolled over until I was off the bed. Going towards the shower I turn it and let the water run as I thoroughly brushed my teeth. Stepping in the hot shower is relaxed as the heat relaxed my sore muscles.
I heard the crack open and kakashi walking in.

"Hey, your up super early." I called out. "Did you sleep at all?" Hearing no response I wash the soap out of my hair and slide open The shower curtain. "Babe-"

Sitting on the toilet with his face buried in his hands was Itachi.

"Get the fuck out now !" I yelled going to punch him but he caught me by my wrist. " why the hell are you here ?"

His eyes were sad. "Your so comfortable being naked around him?"that's when I realized I wasn't covered. I was exposed and dripping wet. His hands cupped my chin as he examined my face. Looking at my busted lip and bruised cheek. He ran his thumb across my lip gently, "Did he do this to you?" His face covered in hurt and anger.

" kakashi would never" I whispered. I didn't want him here but I always hated seeing him like this.

"I'm not talking about kakashi." He softly said . I looked him in  eye and seen he too was bruised . I looked at his hand that still held my wrist and his knuckles were bloody. "Hidan... did he... do this to you?" Pulling my wrist out of his grip I  grab my towel and wrap myself with it.

" What does it matter to you. Only you can hit me ? Better yet only you can kill me. Is that what you told him ? Fucking do it itachi. Don't stand here and pretend i matter and run back to them saying shit like that." I spat. He didn't keep his eyes off me though. Even before I was covered his eyes stayed on my face. Now isn't the time to be a gentlemen itachi. I need to hate you.

" you do matter (y/n). You always had."

"Bullshit ! I'm miserable itachi. My life use to be amazing and yet here we are because of you ! Because I didn't matter enough."

" YOUR STILL HERE BECAUSE YOU MATTERED SO MUCH!"my next action surprised even me. With a mind who hated him, and a heart that still loved him unconditionally I shocked even myself as my hand slapped him across the face.

" he won't touch you again." He said looking at me as if my hit did nothing.

"Why can't you just leave me be" I pleaded, every time he comes around I end up naked and in his arms. He looks down to me and smiles.
"Because I'm not dead yet"

Not funny itachi. Thinking about him dying sent a sharp pain through my heart.

"I just came to make sure your ok."

" I'm not weak itachi. I can handle myself."

" no your not weak. But as long as Im in the right state of mind, I will always look after you."

"And when you lose yourself to the power of mangekyou? Then what."

"Kill me. Without hesitation" he leans in and kisses my lips softly. His soft plump lips against mine instantly made me wet. Good thing I just got out the shower but he knows me so well I'm sure he already knew.

Kissing him back I slightly hated myself for it , but we've always fallen into affection so easily. I wrapped my arms behind his neck deepening the kiss. He let out a small grunt of anticipation, grabbing my hips and pinning me against the wall. His hand roamed my body and like always I melted beneath his touch. Taking his finger he softly runs it between the lips of my pussy getting enough juice on it before pulling it out for a taste. Sucking my juices off his finger he leaned forward and hovered his lips over my ear.

"Should I fuck your brains out and remind you how well my dick knows ur insides or  should we respect your new relationship with kakashi?" I felt him grin as he backed away from me as if he made the decision all on his own . "If you ever miss my dick inside your perfect little pussy," he forced my hand to grope his large erected penis through his cloak, not like he had to force me anyways" leave your window open."

I stood there hot and bothered as he disappears out my window.

What the hell (y/n) ! Why must I always melt when it comes to him. Do I have no control over my vagina !? My vagina pulsing as she secretly cried for penetration.

Fuck. I'm so horny .

"Hey you ok ?" Kakashi asked as he stood at the doorway

"Yea I'm fine u just scared me is all "

" I'm sorry, I just went out back in the garden to grab some fresh produce for breakfast.. hungry ? " he gives me that perfect smile I can't resist

 hungry ? " he gives me that perfect smile I can't resist