60

"You want Itachi's ex fiancé to join the organization?" Pain asked confused. "What do we benefit from this ?"

"I'm glad you asked" he said in his cheerfully disguised voice. "The sharingan. Having that kind of power became extremely handy with itachi. Though Itachi's was powerful she isn't too far behind and is also able to control it. Unlike him. She's angry. Mourning and filled with hate. The perfect combination for a strong sharingan. I would know." She blinked his one visible eye playfully.

"What makes you think she wants to join after all whats happened."

"She's broken. She can be molded into the perfect weapon. Especially since she had the heart of kakashi. He wouldn't dare kill her"

"He's known to be the friend killer though." Kakuzo added.

"I don't want her in. She was a distraction" kisame said.

"I'll give her a chance. She was close to the jinchuuriki of the leaf. " pain finally said

"Ohhh how wonderful I'll tell her immediately"

Back at orochimaru

"Join the akatsuki.. they'll make you travel constantly and I need ingredients and special equipments from all over. The less I have to go out the better. I could just send you a list and when you go by you grab it."

"If that's what you ask of me" I responded quietly. staring at the tube Itachi's lifeless body floated in in order to keep it well preserved and avoid decaying.

Orochimaru stared at her from a distance. "The uchihas feel too much. " he said in a disgusted tone. " i wonder how this will all play out."

"Im warning you now. Do not get any ideas with touching my sister." Sasuke said possessively as he stood behind orochimaru

"Your body is the perfect vessel. I wouldn't dream of it."

"That's not what I'm talking about"

"It's not me you should worry about  sasuke. But I can assure you. My tongue will remain off of her. I have no interest"

"Even if you did"

"If I did I would. You forget your in no position to challenge me sasuke." Orochimaru remained stern. They eyes each other for a few minutes before tobi came into the room.

"Here's the herbs you've been asking for" he said handing orochimaru a bag of dried leaves and plants. Orochimaru in return have him some money.

I guess that's why he's so comfortable here. He's one of orochimarus "bring me stuff back" kind of guys like myself. But I wonder what he's getting out of it.

"Y/n. We have things to discuss" tobi said . I followed him out of the room and into mine. "Have you thought about my offer?"

" I have. I decided to join the akatsuki in Itachi's place."

"You'll be taking his room. Beside konan."

I clenched my jaw. " their rooms were beside each other's?"

"Mhmm"

Sasuke barges in the room "your joining them ? !"

"Why not you had"

"For my own personal reasons." Sasuke shouted. 

"I have my own personal reasons as well sasuke. Stop treating me like a child."

"Stop acting like one . Itachi is dead and you join the akatsuki? He'd murder you right-"

"He should've killed me. But he didn't so just like you I have to live with the memories of the massacre and scars of life in konoha ! Your not the only one he made suffer sasuke." I grabbed the letter from itachi and placed it in my pocket.
"Come on tobi. Lead the way."