93

"Now isn't the time for that." Guy said placing a hand on my shoulder .

"Kakashi will be fine." He smiled faintly "trust me"

But Guy wasn't convinced himself. Guy was usually over dramatic and hype but now. It was like he was trying to convince himself and not me. I nodded my head in agreement, we both needed to tell ourselves that i guess.

We went back to the Join the battle field. Sasuke was no where to be found.

"Sakura.. where's sasuke." I asked. .

As she was about to reply all of our attention went to face north. The feeling of this incredible chakra coming towards us sen a chill through our bones .

Everyone including myself was filled with fear. But Hiruzen and Tobirama smirked.

"About time" Tobirama said to himself.

"You're practically glowing Tobirama ." Hiruzen teased.

"How can I not." He smiled . I walked up to Tobirama

"What is this" i asked.
He looked down at me and smiled "you'll see."

A large crash came from behind madara. Dust flew everywhere adding onto our anticipation as we waited for it to clear.

Madara looked behind him curiously.

"These years had not been kind to you madara

"These years had not been kind to you madara. " A sweet delicate voice said through the smoke .

A woman who somewhat resembled madara appeared standing beside Hashirama

"Y/n?" Madara asked..

"Y/n?!" I said to myself .

"Yes . You carry her name." Tobirama informed me "She's madara's  youngest sibling."

"I didn't know he had a sister." I said surprised

"The clan disowned her some years after Izuna passed away." He stated . Reminding me that Izuna was madaras brothe who Tobirama killed.

"Madara favored Izuna but loved y/n to great lengths." He continued. " he was determined to kill her to save her from the pain of her losing him shall he lose to Hashirama."