54

" don't look her in the eye " I whispered to him as a warning.

"Should've told him what he wanted" I said as I stretched . Kisame giving her a smile
"I can't wait to have fun with you" he said to her.

Y/n..

I have to play my part and convince Kisame , or else they'll kill her.  As long as she doesn't do anything drastic I can guarantee her life. I wonder if Pein had her captured under konan's influence. There are more people in higher raining who could've told us about the boy. But I suppose out of Jiraiya and kakashi she would be easier capture... but if I still know her as well as I did, she won't give us anything.

Y/n broke out of the ropes she was tied to and grabbed a small blade from her hair .

How could I had forgotten that she keeps blades tied to her long thick hair.

If I were close enough and she whipped her hair at me my face would've been in slices.

"I won't tell you anything !!!" She yelled ,

I figured that much. She should know she won't be able to stab me now that I know about the razor.

"I'll cut off my own tongue !!"

She grabs her tongue as quickly as she could and Kisame leaped at her taking her down.

Y/n always the dramatic one, i smiled. But that's crazy even for you.

"GET OFF ME !" She shouted kicking and throwing punches. Kisame pinned her down by her neck.

"She was really about to cut off her tongue"

I walked up to her and knelt down , grabbing her chin hard and looking her in the eye. I hope she sees I'm trying to keep her alive.

"Stop being stupid. " i demanded.

"Don't bitch up " kisame threatens

"Don't underestimate me" i shot back. "I'd kill you both and feel nothing. I just want the information. After that dump her in the river for all I care."

"I'll hold you to it " kisame grinned.

I turned my back on them to hide the fury showing from my face. I swear I will kill him before he even has the chance to do so.

My thoughts were interrupted by his fearful screams. I turned around and saw him with a Kunai. And her top slightly ripped. Pervert. I told him not to look her in the eye. Her genjutsu is nothing to underestimate.

"Your going to have to kill me " she said softly . Kisame still living in his torture,

" I will if you don't give us what we ask.  If you cooperate, I can ensure you will leave with your life. " I answered her.

" I won't talk." She said.

I have to admit this is what I admired about her. Her stubbornness . It shows dedication but now that her life is on the line this isn't the time for any of that.

"How are you and kakashi " I said trying not to sound bitter .

"He fucks me well every night" she responded. She must have blades in her words as well.

"He fucks you well but not great... what a shame." I taunted. I could feel myself change. Going into that dark place.

"Let me guess, you fuck konan great?  "

" of course. But I could fuck her in front you and have you be the judge. " I have to say and do anything to make sure she doesn't cave In during the torture and start spilling konohas secrets. If I have to piss her off in order to ensure that doesn't happen , so be it.

Her clenched jaw tells me I struck a nerve. I'm sorry y/n . But Konoha cannot be exposed. It must be like this.

"She was just in my room as you were being brought here. You being here interrupted my night."

"She's the akatsuki whore. Just make another appointment." She said.

That's right baby. Get angry with me. Don't tell me shit. You can do this.

"Maybe" I said. "But she's my whore tonight."

"Try not to catch something." She smiled

" we can always capture kakashi.. tie him up and have you watch her have her way with him."

"You must not care about her life ."

"I only care about her life." Biggest lie I've ever told. Her and sasuke's life means more to me than my own.

I looked at her in silence and could see her eyes glossing with tears.

I'm sorry I have to continue to break your heart over and over. But Konoha is at stake.

To stop Kisame annoying screams and avoid her from crying I allowed her in the face knocking her out.

Kisame fell to the floor gasping for air and dripping sweat.

"What the hell" he gasped.

"I told you not to look her in the eye."

Guys I just want to thank ya so much

Guys I just want to thank ya so much . Because of you all this book in number 4 in Naruto ranking ,1 in kakashihatake and 43 for itachi.
I'm so blessed to have awesome readers. Continue giving me feed back on the stories and let's make this book 1 over all xoxo

May your senpai touch you ❤️❤️

I brag about you guys often btw

I brag about you guys often btw. 😭💕 ur all my people