8

The akatsuki members gathered around a large table to discuss (Y/N) and what to do with her . 

"I think she's a threat to us . If she doesn't want to join then we should kill her. " Kisame said earning Itachi's angry glare.

"You will never lay a hand on her Kisame . I will kill you before you ever could . " Itachi hissed .

"This is exactly what i'm talking about . This is too personal for him. He didn't bring her to join the group. He brought her here to be close to him" Kisame shot back . " The uchiha clan should've been wiped out but he didn't kill her or saskue . "

"She's an Uchiha you say ?" Tobi asked eagerly, but everyone ignored him . 

"What is she really to you , Itachi .  " Pain asked . 

" I saw them kissing after that run in with the jinnchuriki " kisame said . 

"Is that true ?" pain asked Itachi. 

"yes" he said truthfully 

"so you had your turn with her ! give me the keys I call next " Hidan said desperately . 

"She was my Fiance ." Itachi lifted his eyes to meet everyone. 

" You mean to tell me we walked in on your fiance about to have sex with Kakashi ?" Kisame laughed practically in tears at Itachi's karma . 

Tobi sat straight up .." kakashi?" he whispered " Kakashi Hatake from the leaf ? with your fiance ? "

" ahh! do you have to repeat everything !" deidara shouted "can you just shut up !"

" dont blow me up deidara-san! Tobi is a good boy !"

" What do hope to gain from bringing her here ?" sasori asked 

"It's not our permanent hide out." konan said  looking at pain " I would allow it for now . when we go back home She either joins us or go back ."

"Your allowing him to keep a member of the Anbu in our hide out ?" kisame asked

"the consequences would be on itachi , " pain said 

" and her explosive power ? she could blow this whole place and us in it." kisame asked refusing to allow (Y/N) to stay and distract Itachi .

" A place this size would kill her along with us . She wouldn't ." Itachi told them . 

"And if she kills one of us ?" Deidara asked 

"Then you were too close to her. None of you have any business being in the same room as (y/n) ." Itachi said strictly.. getting up and walking away ..

" are you sure ?" pain asked konan..

"I would give anything to have that opportunity with yahiko " she replied going after Itachi 

"Itachi " she called out . he turned around 

"hm" 

" Tell her . " she said .

" Tell her what " Itachi asked confused . 

" how you feel. If saskue does kill you then die with out regrets" she walked off 

I woke up from another nightmare .. I sit up on the bed and seen itachi on the chair  staring at the wall . wheb he noticed i was awake he looked over at me .

"eat" he demanded . 

"no" i answered , it could have poison on it for all i know . he grabs the tray and sits on the bed with me .. taking the sandwich he took a large bite .. 

"Its safe" he said handing the tray over ..

" you didn't have to take a bite that big " I was starving a small bite would've been enough he knows how i am with food . 

Itachi smiled remembering the many times he snuck bites of her food and how she acted 

I finished my food in silence a.. placing the empty tray on the floor .. my heart raced being here with him . alone ... we could never be left alone before .. we were like wild animals during mating season everytime..I was losing self control. Its been so long since I felt what being with a man was like , 

" I'll get going " he said clearing his tthroat.

"wait" I grabbed him.. he looked down to me. 

"what" 

i just looked at him.. I shouldn't have stopped  him. 

Itachi pulls me in his arms , one hand holding the back of my head pulling me into a kiss . I long .. erotic kiss....whispering  "(Y/n) .. You think too much " 

NEXT CHAPTER SMELLS LEMONYYYYY