31.

His lips tasted like mint and sake. His cold tongue playing with mine as he groped my chest.

I felt him growing bigger and bigger as he hungrily ate my face .

I reached down and gently rubbed against his cock through his pants.

" what's the rush" he grinned. " let me savor this moment. " he trailed his kisses from my lips down to my neck . Biting down on the cook hard enough to get a reaction out of me but not hard enough to ruin the mood. It was the right amount of hurt. He lifts my dress up and brings his head down.

I threw my head back in pleasure as he ran his tongue between my folds .

He stands up and motions me to sit . I listened and opened my mouth to welcome his dick.

I licked him from the bottom of his shaft up to the tip. Once reaching the top I moved my tongue in a circular motion

"Fuck" he groaned heavily

He squeezed my hair tightly as I bobbed my head back and forth. But he quickly changed his mind about savoring the moment. He pushed me back on the bed and releasing my breast and into his mouth.

Nibbling on them gently with a bit of force also. I threw my head back and a moan escaped. Separating my legs with his knee he positioned himself and watched as his cock slowly disappeared between my folds .  Thrusting his hips , he grabs my hands and places them over my head .

I wasn't sure of many things. Especially if I wanted to be his girl just yet. But as he was face to face with me for a few seconds it's as though time itself froze. I've seen his face before plenty of times now yet I'm always breathe taken by his beauty when ever I see it. Such a pretty face for some one who's feared by nations.

"What" he grinned taking notice of me staring too long. He continued grinding his hips against mine knowing I'm going to burst any moment now.

I blushed lightly "Your beautiful "

He chuckle and planted a few kisses on the crook of my neck

" not compared to you " he whispered picking up his pace.

I wanted to respond but what could I say ? My mind was mush by the building in my stomach and a compliment by kakashi. Hell. I'm taking that shit.

Before I knew it we both moaned in pleasure as we reached our limit. Panting breathlessly , ready to cuddle and sleep we were interrupted by banging on the door.

With a towel wrapped around his waist he placed his mask back on and answered the door.

"Yamato ? What are you doing here ?" Kakashi asked surprised . Yamato had a worried expression on his mostly expressionless face.

"There's an emergency. You and (y/n) are to see Tsunade immediately. "

Wrapping myself in a blanket I walked towards the door. Yamato turning bright red turned his back to me to speak.

"(Y/n) Uchiha !! I'm sorry ! Um-"

"What's the emergency?" Kakashi interrupted

" Saskue has been spotted along the barrier moments ago. "

Without hesitation I ran back to the room and placed clothes on me as quickly as possible. And started out the door leaving Yamato and kakashi standing there as I raced to the hokages office.

Slamming the doors open I impatiently ran to her desk "where is he !"

"(Y/n) . I'm asking you to go on behalf of konoha. He is still a-"

" where is my brother " tears glossed my eyes as I stared at her desperately

"Northeast heading west. "

I rush out of her office and decided to go straight West. Beat him there or just run into him. One or the other I'm seeing Saskue tonight.

As I reached the end of the barrier I waited on a branch to hope find sight of Saskue.

Instead the whistling sound of 3 kunai was coming from behind me. I turned around activating my sharingan causing a large hand formed out of my chakra to catch the flying kunai's.

"Susanoo .. when did you activate the mangekyou?" Saskue asked from a distance. His eyes almost as cold as his brothers. What's happening to you Saskue?

"After the massacre " I leaned against the tree.

"Do you feel comfortable enough to relax around me ?" He jumped on the branch I stood on in an attempt to intimidate me.

"I'm almost an equal match for itachi if I fought seriously. Your not capable of killing me yet if you tried. " I looked at him . Emotionless. Just standing there observing me.

"Why are you here Saskue. " I asked seriously.

"I've been keeping tabs on you. It seems like you've been in contact with my brother. "

" hardly. "

" lie all you want . I want to know where he is. "

" I won't let you kill him Saskue . "

" let me ? Who said you were capable of stopping me?"

"He's your brother. "

" and he will be my dead brother "

"Why are you here? Just to ask me where your brother is at ?"

"No . I came here for different reasons but since I'm running into you I though I'd share some information with you. "

"And what could you possibly got for me "

"Advice. "

"Oh ?" I raised my eyebrow trying not to laugh " and what is that wise one ?"

"Stay away from itachi. Detach yourself from him. You'll only hurt yourself when he's dead. "

" he's not going to die"

"Your the only person I care about right now which is why I'm warning you. Let itachi go (y/n). I'm killing him if that's the last thing I do. Even if you hate me for it "

"Saskue . " I gave him a pleading look.

"Tell naruto to stop searching for me.."

"He's not even in the village "

He must've returned today

"Not my concern. I'm not going back. I need you all to stop interfering "

"Your my brother . I won't stop"

" your just disappointing yourself then"