34

after the meeting and a few drinks I decided to tag along with Kakashi and see where Sakura and naruto are at now .

With the two fighting each other I was amazed at the skills they obtained so far . I look over to kakashi and saw the outline of a proud smile through his mask . He looks down to me and the smile fades.

"My kids are amazing huh " he continued looking at me waiting for me to resopond

"they will surpass you for sure ." i said looking away . he placed both his hands on his hips and looks back to the fight ,

" I hope so , " he muttered ,

" can i ask you something ?" He looked back to me. giving me a nod to go on .

"their fixation on bringing saskue back . how do you feel about it? frankly .. saskue made it clear numerous of times he has no intentions on coming back . he made up his mind .. yet they continue to seek him and you allow it .. even join them on the hunt . why is that ?"

his head hung low as if he were remembering something before lifting it back up " To them he is still a comrade who broke the rules .. giving up on him is to abandon him . to abandon him would make worse than scum . I respect them for it . Which is why they are the first team i passed . "

" I don't understand . "

"In the ninja world those who break the rules and laws are regarded as scum .. but those who would abandon at least one of their friends are worse than scum .... thats something i live by now . "

He spoke as if he was reciting those words. Clearly it took him to a dark place . I guess we all have one . There was rumor though that he killed his comrade during battle intentionally .. so wouldnt that contradict that message ? Who knows . from one fucked up person to another its better not to ask .

we stood in silence and watched the rest of the match go on until the end .

"You guys improved a lot ." i said with a large smile

"We're both being trained by sannin , what do you expect " naruto said in a cocky toned voice , causing sakura to grow irritated and with a small argument and a punch in his face to end the night for me .

" it's time for my run . I'll see you guys tomorrow " I waved and went on my way . I ran for about an hour just around the village . taking a break near the river .

"You're beyond the barrier little Uchiha . " My heart froze as i heard the other woman speak . Her voice bringing me back to the akatsuki hide out and how could hear her voice travel down the long hallways .

"Konan " I bit my lip in anger . I didnt stop until i tasted blood . I turned around to face her . Big mistake . Nothing made me want to kill her more than seeing her face .. knowing she touched Itachi . I felt myself grow more and more angry .

" The one and only "

" You being pregnant wouldn't stop me from killing you . why are you approaching me " I looked at her in pure fury . I could feel myself losing all sense of control and morality . All i wanted was to see my hands covered in her blood.

" So you know i'm pregnant ? huh . that could only mean Itachi has been in contact with you . "

" and that concerns you ?"

"What did he have to tell you that he isn't the father ? I could easily confirm that he isn't . But he hasn't stopped coming around for more either . "

I cocked my head to the side with wide crazy eyes and a smile on my face .

" Is that so " i said sweetly .

"very so . This is actually our rendezvous spot . Its why i'm here "

The more she spoke the closer and closer she was approaching her death .

" You and i both could agree he's very talented in his "

Itachi's presence interrupted her , with the most surprised look on his face ,

"Honey ..You made it . " she smiled not taking her eyes off me

"Why are you here (y/n)" he asked walking closer

I didnt say anything . i didnt know what i could possibly say

"Come on baby . we had plans . " she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss . Itachi confused and startled didn't pull away until he remembered what i was capable of . If anyone knew how far off the deep end i could fall .. how protective i was over him . was him .

"Konan stop !" he demanded pushing her away . "(y/n) " he said my name in a tone parents say their childrens name to let them know defiance wouldn't be tolerated . what he seemed to forget was i have no parents to speak to me that way thanks to him .

I started laughing like a woman who lost her mind , but in my defense , i did . Seeing her with him . her lips on his . how long it took for him to pull away .. him showing up for them to fuck . it all infuriated me

" i know something you BOTH.. dont know . " i hummed in a psychotic tune

I continued laughing . one hand covering my eye .. the other over my stomach as i leaned over .

"Calm down " he demanded .

" Let her. She can't Touch me "

I stood straight with a smile on my face. Revealing my own mangekyou.

  Itachi's jaw tightened as he put his arm out calmly , placing konan behind him . 

"(y/n)" he called .  

I smiled gently at him . "She's going to die "