15

"I don't want your sympathy. I'm not some weakling either. " I sat up wiping away my tears. " it's just been a while since I've cried. " clearly a lie. I cry often but in silence . My emotions aren't anyone's business. " so you can leave now. "

"Your making it harder for yourself " he stares at me with that emotionless stare as usual.

" I don't need therapy from a man who kills his own comrade. " I fucked up. I knew it. I didn't know his reasons or feeling behind it. The man was kind enough to bring home safely and try comforting me and I spit his own nightmares back in his face . I became like the monsters at the bar.

He stands to his feet " very well then. See you in the morning for training "

I stood up and grabbed his wrist. " I'm sorry " I made sure he heard every sorry emotion in my body . He looks over and smiles

" what you said didn't bother me. There's nothing you can tell me that I haven't told myself. " I don't know why but his words hurt me. Made me regret what I said even more.

"Thanks . For helping me tonight "
I said letting go of him

" 5 am . Don't forget " he called out.

Once the door closed and he was gone I looked over at the picture .

He ruined me to no end. He still ruins me . Yet I still have him framed ... for me to reminisce. His innocent smile as he held me tightly by the waist. " what happened to you " I choked . I tossed the picture across the room.

"FUCK YOU !" I shouted "fuck you !!! Fuck you fuck you fuck you !" I started tearing the pictures off my wall. Knocking anything that stood in place over .

"Good. You're starting to hate me. " that familiar voice sent goosebump throughout my body. I froze . Praying I was just so drunk I'm hearing things. I turn around slowly and met with his gorgeous eyes that always made me weak.

I wanted to scream

" here to kill me finally?" I questioned

He didn't answer . He just slowly walked toward me .

" you and kakashi seem to be getting close. " he stated

I remembered what Tobi said and went along with it.

"Yea well " I backed up slowly " My previous relationship came to an end " I spat out.

"It has. " he confirmed.

"So why are you here " my back hit the door leaving me trapped.

I waited for an answered but I never got one. He stopped right before me and looked down at me. His body towered over me reminding me of my small height.

I threw a punch as fast as I could but he caught it easily. He returned my punch in my ribs and I screamed out in so much pain . My ribs still sensitive from just being broken. I dropped to my knees and gasped for air as the pain left me breathless.

"Who did that to you ?" He knelt down to face me . "Who put their hands on you and let you go ? "

"Go to hell !" I spit in his face. His head cocked back as he felt the saliva come in contact with his skin. Wiping it away with his large slender hands.

"Answer me " his tone demanding and angry.

He takes his hand under my chin and holds it . Forcing me to look at him. His eyes softened seeing me in this state. A drunken broken mess. And he's to blame for it all.

"Who did this to you " he whispered in a caring tone.

"You did Itachi . " I whispered. " all of this is happening because of you. Your the one to blame for it . My fucked up head. Saskues fucked up head. You ruined us. "

Ignoring my words he continued staring at me with my chin still in his hand.

"Who did this to you " his voices cracked and his grip tightened. "Which on of them disobeyed me !" His eyes glossed and filled with anger " WHICH ONE OF THEM LAID THEIR HANDS ON YOU !" He shouted . I jumped at the sudden pitch of his voice. He gripped both my shoulders and shook me a little.

I stayed silent. Tobi was right. He does care about me. But the person who damaged me most was him.

My heart was going a million beats per second. Why am I so drawn to him !

"Leave me alone " I told him with lustfull eyes. I wanted ... no .. I needed to ounce on him and have my way with him. Ravish the only dick I've experienced. That I know how to please so well but I need to have some self control. So I fought against those urges.

"Not until you answer me. " he replied

" none of them. I escaped on my own n got ambushed by thugs. I was weak an malnourished so they had the upper hand "

I can't take it. I'm losing myself all over again I hate how he does this to me. I need to get him out of here. I need to tell him a lie that I know would break his heart. And leave me alone.

" I ... don't want you here Itachi . " he pulled me for a hug. My ear against his heart as he squeezed me tightly.

"Kakashi and I ..... " his heart fluttered at my words. Afraid to hear the lie he's going to believe. "We've been intimate ... he's coming back . You need to go. " my heart ached ... he let go of me . Hurt and angry.

His face going back to its heartless expression. " fair enough. Next time we meet I will come at you with the intent to kill.. "

I could hear my heart ripping into shreds.

" and I will be there to make sure that doesn't happen." My head snapped up to see a kunai at itachi's throat.

I should really stop leaving the window open.

Itachi closed his eyes and chuckled.

" Kakashi ... "

I smell a fight between the two

I smell a fight between the two. Don't you ?

Who do you think would win ? 😱