64

¨Kakashi sensei.. ¨sakura softly said as she walked up to him sitting on a bench. ¨are you ok¨

¨im fine Sakura.¨he said without looking at her . His eyes still fixed to the floor.

¨is this about running into another dead end

¨is this about running into another dead end..¨she asked taking a seat beside him.

Kakashi didn't say a word.

¨naruto was right.¨he finally spoke ¨im worse than scum.. I've proven that time and time again.¨he caught himself before sharing too much. He is supposed to make Sakura and naruto feel like everything is under control . ¨we will find them. I don't know what gotten into me.¨

¨its ok kakashi-¨kakashi stands up and places his hand on her hair messing it up a bit

¨we're team seven.. if anyone can do it, its us.¨he smiled happily to her causing her to smile back and giving him a hug .

If only i truly believed that. Kakashi thought to himself.

Akatsuki hide out.

¨we've failed to get the jinchuuriki of the leaf village.¨ pain said at the head of the large table where we all sat.

¨he's heavily guarded.¨i spoke. ¨he is never alone. When he leaves the village he is with captain Yamato. A former superior of mine in the anbu. He isn't to be taken lightly. None of them are. I know how to pick and chose my battles.¨

¨well you are failing us miserably.¨konan said in her bitchy tone. Well suited for a bitch like her.

¨i didnt know the akatsuki whore has opinions to throw.¨i shot back. All the men giggled softly to themselves

¨enough¨pain said in order to avoid a full blown brawl. It's been like that for the few weeks i have been here, he always comes to save her when she is close to receiving her ass whooping a well deserved one at that.

¨I will take konoha into my own hands.¨he continued. You all are to stay here.. i will begin the prepping with konan and will take action 5 days from tomorrow. On day 6 konoha will be no more.¨

This is bad. I'm not in the best of terms with that village but total wipe out is a bit extreme. Naruto .. Sakura .. sai.... especially kakashi.

My heart broke into a million pieces. They must hate me for leaving and joining the enemy... but i could i really stand by and watch them fight against pain. Dying slowly and painful deaths.. i care deeply for them.

¨Will this be a problem y-n¨konan asked

¨why would it be.¨i replied . I cant let them know this truly bothers me.

¨Just making sure you're on the right side.¨she smirked.

¨Well if thats all I'm going to excuse myself and go back to my room before i turn konan into either dust or origami. ... which ever one is more painful.¨ i stood up from my chair and tobi followed.

¨as if you could¨she muttered underneath her breathe . It took all of me not to smack the shit out of her. But tobi has been a big help on watching over me. I was a big target in this hide out. No one trusted anyone .. but i was the center of their un trustful hate. Tobi pulled my arm out of the room .

¨you really need to get your feelings under control.¨he said

¨she bothers me .. down to my soul.¨i clenched my fists bringing them against my face to express how badly her presence bothers me. He turned around and looked me in the eye

¨i understand,, but she is pains favorite , his childhood friend and main lover. Careful when you try to step on her toes. Pain will always defend her.¨

I put my head down in defeat. We walked past konan room which was open for a change.. i found something within that small quick glance inside that made me stop dead in my tracks.

A picture of Itachi beside her bed. If i ever speak to itachi again he's going to feel my wrath for making this bitch thinks she was capable of owning a photo his.

I felt my blood boil and tobi noticed . ¨y-n .. let it go¨he said pulling me softly. I yanked my arm out of his grasp and stormed in her room . I snatched the photo of Itachi off her desk and walked back out.. heading straight backcourt to the meeting room.

Ÿ-n!¨ tobi yelled knowing what she unleashed.. i kick the doors opened catching all of their attention. Walking past them all i headed straight for her.

¨you dirty bitch !¨i yelled holding his framed picture in my hand before placing it on the table. ¨you went in my room and stole my picture of Itachi ! Get it through your head ! You were something to do because i wasn't around ! You don't have the right to carry his picture !¨ walking straight up to her i surprised her with a punch.

Dummy should have moved,

¨you bitch !¨she shouted . As she retaliated back throwing fists at each other the men stood up to watch.

Watching my victory of course . But as she realized she couldn't physically beat me her papers started to fly around in attempts to cut me .

¨konan enough¨pain shouted. ¨you are not to be in anyone's room going through their belongings. ¨ he said as she stared at me with black eyes.

¨I will kill you ¨i whispered to her before getting up. ¨you will die and it will be by my hands.¨

I got off her grabbing my photos and storming back to my room.

A few hours go by

I layed on the of my room and tobi did push ups next to me. We grew close the last few week I've been here. Sometimes it was all about sex.. sometimes we didnt even talk we just enjoyed the company.

He pauses and looks at me ¨your thinking about running aren't you

He pauses and looks at me ¨your thinking about running aren't you.¨

Shocked i meet his gaze. ¨What¨

¨answer me¨he demanded in that husky tone that would normally make me grow wet but in this case... it made me more on edge...

I smile softly before giving him my answer,

¨i guess we became enemies again huh...¨