78

"One. I'm not your baby. Two I got things covered." I snickered.

"We could end this war right now"Kakashi said "right before it starts."

"Can you use the door like regular people?" I said sarcastically as I was running low on chakra to keep the genjustu running.

"Why? do you some alone time with your boy toy ?" He raises an eyebrow looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes and checked Tobi's body for any more weapons. To my surprise that kunai was all he had.

I caught kakashi eyeing me intensely as I patted down tobi. So I purposely grabbed his dick and made sure it was all in kakashi's view. "Oops. Thought that was a sword." I blushed as I felt tobi grow a little from my squeeze. And kakashi noticed. "That's certainly familiar." I breathed in. Stepping away from tobi I bit my lip but that was purely by accident. I was hungry for ... well tobi. The man was amazing.

"What?" I asked. As he stared at me

"Was that necessary?" He sounded pissed. His big eye stared angrily at me waiting for a response. Maybe i was out of line but hey. He started it.

"Absolutely. You never know what someone could be hiding .. anywhere " I said breaking eye contact. Trying to keep the conversation clean .

"And biting your lip? Blushing?" He demanded we stayed on this subject. But honestly I dont have the energy to fight with him about this. Not right now.

"I'm free to do what i please. I'm not spoken for." Rolling my eyes i met his gaze. " I'm going to undo the genjutsu. My chakra is running low. I have to save as much as possible for tomorrow." I cant head into war still trying to regenerate chakra.

Undoing my genjutsu Zetsu quickly jumped in front of tobi. Staring at me with his freakish smile he asks tobi "Shall we kill them now?"

Tobi shook his head "No. Kakashi will be mine during battle. Y/n .. will die by him."

"Oh you mean -"

"ZETSU!" He yelled before any name slipped. "Don't ruin the surprise." Tobi then turned to me. "I gave you a chance to live. Now you will die hearing the screams of your comrades as they beg for mercy."

"We could've ended you right now Tobi. Don't get cocky." I retorted.

"Cocky?" He chuckled "speaking of...Your genjutsu has a flaw. I was still able to feel my physical body.. and your hand."

I turned red in embarrassment

"Don't be shy because kakashi is here. We both remember how you screamed my name in pleasure. Judging by her facial expressions kakashi, your now second best."

"Why does everyone keep saying that to me" he scratched his head remembering Itachi saying the same the night he rescued you when it came down to who you loved.

Kakashi pulled an out another kunai out of his pocket and lifted up his head band. I quickly grabbed his arm for him to stop.

" You're under estimating the situation. he came here carelessly meaning he has something else up his sleeve for this specific occasion. We're out number and outmatched. We'll handle him tomorrow."

"Listen to your girl kakashi. She's smarter than you." He said in a sadistic tone. He and Zetsu made their way to the window as Zetsu jumped out Tobi turned around. "Say your goodbyes now. It's going to be hard saying it coughing up blood."

Kakashi's grip on his Kunai tightened. I gave his arm a gentle squeeze as a quiet 'calm down'. As tobi left and was out of sight kakashi face me with angry eyes.

"I ended things with Sora." He said.

"And your angry about it?" I was confused.

"No" he said quickly.

"Then why are you so mad with me?" I slowly released my grip from his arm and started to remove the heavy armor and dusted it off tomorrow.

"It's not easy hearing someone else brag about what sex with the woman you love is like."

"No its not.. And neither is waking up from a coma after we died hand in hand to find out you moved on before knowing If i would make it or not."

"We weren't together and i was driving myself crazy worr-"

"I get it. We weren't together when i hooked up with tobi either. We're both fucked up people. Damaged i guess." I turned to face my angry kakashi.

"I love you.. But after this war.. We can figure everything out. Tonight we have to rest.."

He took in a deep breathe and agree'd . Heading for the door I stopped him.

"If I'm going to die tomorrow.. or you... can we at least have this night to hold each other .. If its going to be our last?" I looked at him with worried expression. I don't want to die.. and i don't want him to either. But this life.. anything is possible. I want something good to remember during my last moments.

"I'm not going to die. And neither are you. I spoke with pakkun. He's to go with you and keep me updated if something goes wrong."He said in his usually emotionless tone.

"Oh.. ok" i felt stupid for going that far. I felt turned down and foolish .

"But I've missed waking up to you."  He turned around and hugged me . Resting his chin on the top of my head i could feel him inhale my scent. " come on . Let's go to sleep."

"Just to be clear.. were not doing anything.. we shouldn't even had done the little bit we did." I warned

"You loved it." He said placing his mask down revealing his smile.

" He said placing his mask down revealing his smile