43

"Give me all you got ? " hidan laughed even more " that's not enough !! "
He opened his cloak and was covered in blood. Licking some from his hand . " that's what they said too. Before I slaughtered them like pigs. You two will be lord-"

"HIDAN !" Another man yelled

"What the hell do you want ! " hidan yelled "cant you see I'm busy !"

"Stop playing around. "

"I was just having some fun while you showered kakuzu"

I looked over to the man dripping in water.

Are all the bad guys hot ?

"We don't have time to play with the uchiha. We have to report back."

" I'll be fast" he suggested with a pleading face

"I'm leaving without you then"

Hidan thought it over quickly. With frustration he grabbed his hair and released an annoyed grunt

"Next time you won't be so lucky !" He shouted. He slowly walk up to me but kakashi stood in the way.

Kicking him in the gut kakashi fell over gasping for air .

Hidan grabs a strand of my hair. " I'll have my fun before sacrificing you. Then I'll send your severed head to itachi. And with great detail I'll tell him how I touched you...and how you screamed for more" he back hands me suddenly catching me off guard and knocking me to the ground.

" as if I'll ever beg for you!" I spat

He turned back around to face me " beg for more or beg for your life. Either way you'll beg while I have my way. "

As hidan turned his back and walked away to follow kakuzu I stood up on my weakened knees and walked over to kakashi. Grabbing his face to make sure he's ok.

" how badly are you hurt !? Are you ok ? Please kakashi don't put yourself in dan-"

"I'm ok (y/n). Thank you " he grabbed my hand and gives it a gentle kiss " I'm just glad your ok"