19

Exiting the shop I heard the woman call to me. I turned around and it was the pretty girl that was sitting at the table with kakashi and the others .

"I don't take threats lightly" she said in an angry tone.

I looked at her confused " I made a suggestion... not a threat . "

"Kurenai .." Kakashi said firmly . Almost demanding her to stop. But a man with a cigarette in his mouth smirked with crossed hands.

"Don't underestimate kurenai. Kakashi. Leave her be. "

Oh.

" is this supposed to be a fight ?" I questioned " who's my opponent. ? " I pointed at the smoking man. Kind of handsome. I must say I like the rough around the edges look. " you ? " I turned over to the the funny looking man in a jumpsuit... I didn't want to fight him to be honest. Only a man who can seriously fight would wear something as ridiculous as that. The challenge would be nice though. "Or you ?" My gaze went to the woman "Hmm. Maybe you ?" Then I faced kakashi. " how about you kakashi? Which one of you came out to fight me?"

"We're not here to fight you (y/n)" Kakashi sighed looking annoyed.

"no. Of course not. You all cane out here judge me even more. Without knowing a damn thing about me. " I felt kind of hurt. I've done a lot for this village. So why are shinobi treating me like I'm still an out cast ? Is this what Saskue been feeling ?

Tch. I don't blame him for leaving.

"Unlike you guys I do my homework  . I studied each and everyone of you."

"Then you know you shouldn't take us lightly. " kurenai said boldly.

I was so annoyed and angry.

"Kurenai, shut up ... " I spat " your genjustu is laughable. Your only skilled to those in the eyes outside of the Uchiha. In reality your an amateur. The fact that people see you as a kind big sister type of person shocks me . "

Her jaw tightened.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

"(Y/n)" Kakashi said strongly. Looking at me with that 'leave it be look' but he angered me most of all.

" I understand your lack of trust in me kakashi .. but you of all have some nerve to sit there and drag my name . " my blood started to boil. "If this is what Saskue has to deal with training under you I can understand why he left ."

"He left because he's angry. " asuma butted in .

"He left because he's hurting! A child who has no one. Being forced to live in a village with people who look at him like a monster . Why stay where your not welcomed ?" I said

"He insistes on killing his brother." Kakashi said as if he's trying to prove a point.

"Your his teacher. If he should've felt welcomed by anyone it should've been by you. "

" I'm his teacher not a babysitter." Kakashi respondes with ignorance " I'm not there to hug him and make sure he's feeling ok. That's your job. In which you failed."

He was right. But I'm not admitting to that. Not out loud at least.

" you uchiha's always feel like your better than everyone else. " kurenai gritted through her teeth

I sighed I moved to turn around and walk away before I do something I could regret.

Kurenai was alert. Too alert. She thought I was going to attack and before I could turn a tree sprouted from behind holding me with its branches.