86

"Stop squirming !" Naruto said as he struggled to keep me over his shoulder

"I'm supposed to be saving you ! I can't just leave the KAGE with madara ?! You don't understand the extent of what he's capable of!"

"Neither do you !"

"We has an entire history class on madara growing up what you see is literally nothing compared to what we know."

"What if he's hiding more behind what you guys were taught"

"Of course he is ! Which is why I have to help them naruto !" I slammed my fists against his back and continued to wiggle around until he dropped me.

As we continued fighting naruto was kicked right off a tree . Both of us collapsing to the ground.

Tobi stood above naruto and stabbed him

Tobi stood above naruto and stabbed him. But naruto only exploded into a puff of smoke.

"My great grandfather? That's a new low." I spat making sure I was very aware of his every move.

"It was his wish" he shrugged.

"He wasn't evil ! He was a hero ! Died for the Uchihas!" I exclaimed gripping my sword. Tobi tosses his head back and laughed. Slowly taking steps towards me

"You actually believe what the compound taught you ?" He shook his head in disbelief "my sweet y/n .. who you saw and went against is who he has always been. A bitter old man wanting revenge on Hashirama Senju. And the best way to do so ? Destroy konoha. Which Itachi's father and the Uchiha police form were planning on living out."

"Oh please you act like you know him !" I took a few steps back as he stepped forward. I have to try to be 2 steps ahead of him other wise I'm dead.

"I did. He was extremely old when he found me dying underneath a boulder but he was very much alive. Taught me everything I know."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. I refused to. My grandfather is just under the reanimation jutsu. He's supposed to act this way because tobi is controlling him

"He's only this way because your controlling him. " I said. He lifted his hands in the air

"Not me. My plans were different." He shrugged "but his mindset.. all him"

"I observed you as you faced him. The fear in your eyes .. he could practically smell it as it flows right off of you." He teased. " now I would kill you.  But. Madara for some reason wants you alive."

"I'm not joining your crazy plan on taking over the world. " I said moving to my right as he walks to my left.

He disappears and reappear behind me. Wrapping his arms around me tightly and quickly he whispered in my ear "were not taking over the world. We're creating a new one."

I stomped on his toe unexpectedly and he yelled in pain. Grabbing onto his toes he hopped in place and muttered a series of cuss words and how he's going to kill me. I took this opportunity to run. Away from the KAGE. And away from all other sections. We're having difficulty as is with white zetsu's cloning themselves as us and cloning our chakra. I can't bring an enemy of his power into their section.  As started to relax and his breathe went back to normal he chased after me.

"I know what your doing " he called out from behind. Picking up the pace I pushed my speed to its limit. But it was no use for him. He stopped and warped in front of me grabbing both my arm after I crashed into him "you could've been my queen" his dark voice echoed through the quiet area of the forest.

His body released spikes that went through me. I coughed up blood and looked at his sad eyes.

"You chose this side" he said sadly backing up he ran off leaving me to bleed out. Healing myself was no use as I found out the hard way. I was growing weaker and my chakra was depleting quickly. I felt my eyes slowly fight against my now heavy eye lids. With all the energy I could find I sprinted towards the medic unit. Though I knew in my heart I wouldn't make it. I was too far and narutos original body was father.

As the darkness started to take over I fell to my knees un able to move my legs. As my body fell back I felt a pair of arms catch me. I faintly looked up

"H-how?" I mumbled.

"Narutos Clone told me after the one you were with was gone."

I opened my mouth to speak but I didn't have the energy for it.

"It's ok .. I'm here now."