69

When i woke up i was in a tent tied to a hospital bed. No surprise there . It's only normal they would assume I'm an enemy. I relaxed an went back to my last memory..

Kakashi... died in my hands. There's no way he's alive. That split second i woke up his hands her ice cold and stiff.

" your awake" i looked over and saw Tsunade placing on her gloves. Walking over to me she silently took my vitals and scratched what ever she had to on a piece of paper. "Now.. talk traitor."

I scoffed. "I came back to warn you guys. But pain suspected i would and found me before i could." Long story short.

"Why did you join the akatsuki." She said with arms crossed.

" a favor for orochimaru" I responded

She raised an eyebrow " why"

"I could travel and sneak him forbidden ingredients for his research. None of which he specified."

"Why did he take you in. Was it a favor for sasuke,.."

"No. It was the opportunity i offered."

"Which was."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. " a corpse to bring back to life."

Tsunade sighed and looked at me with pity. "Itachi..huh"

"Yes" i held back tears. "It was a failure though."

"We could have you killed for this"

"I'm ready." I said accepting my fate. I have nothing to live for. The two men i cared for most are both dead now. Kill me you bitch. Do me the favor.

"But. Seeing how team seven issued you as a missing ninja.instead of rogue. Your off the hook. But under heavy watch at all times by not just the anbu but myself "

"Fair enough"

"That's not it. You'll be working along side shizune until further notice so i can ensure my eyes are on you as much as possible."

"Yes ma'am" i said in a monotone voice.

"Your lucky to be alive. You barely were when we found you."

I remained silent.

"You've been in a coma." She continued

"For how long"

"3 months."

I felt like I'm just waking up the next day.. not three months later.

"You have a visitor by the way. I'll tell him your finally awake." She walks out and in comes naruto  a few moments later. With an angry face he sat beside me.

"How could you betray us like that." He asked angrily. His fists grabbing a hand full of his pants and squeezed it tightly " huh! How can you abandon us like that!"

"I was mourning the last bit of family i had left."

"Bullshit! I'm your family too y/n sensei . And you left me. Just like sasuke did."

"I didn't know you felt this way. I felt alone naruto.. To everyone else I'm an outcast."

"That's been my whole life. You and kakashi..Sakura.. even sasuke..treat me like I'm normal. I care about you guys. I care about you...Do you plan on leaving again..." his question broke my heart. The tone of his voice was of a broken kid. Crying to be loved.
"On one condition." I said.

"What."

"You have to forgive me. From one fuck up to another" i smiled .

"Deal."