67

"Shinra Tensei" Pain exclaimed loudly. I was pushed with an immense amount of chakra through the wall of my bedroom and into my small living room . Slowly standing up on my two feet I looked at him with my sharingan.

"Even with the mangekyou, you are no match for my rinnegan."

Others climbed in from my window. All containing the rinnegan and orange hair. Piercings like pain and emotionless expressions.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"i said slamming my palm to the ground.

Spiders emerged from the cracks in my floor quickly wielding my hand signs i chanted quickly as they sprayed their webs all over pain and his friends.

He cocks his head to do the side as the webs flew to his face aiming for the eyes. Prying them open to keep them from blinking.

My spiders do anything i chant. As long as they're rewarded in blood. The taste for them is like candy to a child.
I chanted continuously as they crawled their way over to pain.
"Dont let him fight , devour his eyes and savor each bite"

My chant was done but the spiders crawled all over pains face. Doing him no harm . One running back to me signals in sign "no blood" My eyes widened.. no blood. The spiders dispersed and pain and the others were wiggling themselves free as i stood there in shock.

"No blood.. konans decaying fetus. Your just a meat suit. A human puppet." My eyes grew wide in shock as they continued to break free .

"This knowledge means nothing. You will fall along with konoha" he responded

"Where is the real you"

Swinging his arm and his palm facing me again i jumped out the way avoiding another one of his attacks. My summoning and chants took almost my entire chakra. Each spider and the web itself  used my chakra. My reaction time suffered, my swifteness suffered. I was slowing down and like a cat he was playing with me .. his prey.

A large man with orange hair snuck behind me and held me with his death grip .

Before i knew it i was knocked unconscious.

When my eyes fluttered open again i found myself beneath a pile of rubble. Looking around confused i realized this was supposed to be my house. I stood up in a panic and looked around me, the village was destroyed . I failed to warn kakashi and konoha was destroyed. Hearing a loud commotion I was snapped out of my thoughts and immediately ran towards the noise.

My heart sunk as i saw kakashi stuck beneath some rubble. Barely conscious. I ran to him without thinkingg twice.

"Y-y-n" he muttered.

"I tried to come back to warn you guys .... i... failed.. I'm so sorry kakashi!" I threw my arm over him and hugged him tightly "I'm so glad your alive!!" 

"Papa!" I turned to see a much more grown chouji crying over his fathers corpse. One of the pains showed up with barely a body but managed to hand put a missile.

"Warn tsunade about his powers. Dont let his sacrifice be in vain.... go chouji!" 

it shot a rod towards kakashi. Stepping in the way i take the hit for him. His eyes widened .

"Why would-" he choked on his words as i stumbled closers to him.

I coughed blood " i deserve this. I just.. want you to be the last person i see. "

I collapsed beside kakashi. My legs un able to move as the rod dug deeper in my back.

Kakashi activating his sharingan to get rid of the missile that went after the boy.

"Óbito.rin..." He said weakly then looking over to me.  "Well it seems this is it for me too. " a tear slid down his face. "I dont know if i forgive you. But ... i want your face to be the last one i see as well. " a weak smile on his face. Squeezing out his arm with what ever energy he had left he reached out to me. " we can talk it over on the other side."

I reached out and grabbed his hand in mine. We stared at each other for a few seconds before the light in his eyes went out. I cried until the darkness took over me as well.

I opened my eyes confused

I opened my eyes confused. I was in my old home. In my old room .with the smell of bacon and eggs filling the house. I carefully got out of the bed and snuck my out the room . My footsteps un heard i crept down the stairs with a kunai in my hand. Standing against the wall i could hear papers being shuffled and pots and pans clanking . And the running water. I jumped from the corner in a fighting stance. Sharingan staring straight into them . My eyes quickly softened and watered.

This cant be.

"M-om ... D-ad.. Shisui.." i dropped the kunai on the floor and they all stared at me shocked.

Shisui stood up "why are you here already" he said in a worried tone.

"Is this real... are you.. real" i could hardly see as the tears fogged my eyes.  Behind me a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Some ones head in the crook of my neck.

His scent.

I know his lovely scent anywhere.. "itachi!" He turned me around and pulled me into him

 "itachi!" He turned me around and pulled me into him

Uh oh reader .. looks like itachi didn't survive the revival.