59

I was taken to a room where I would be staying.

"I'm only down the hall." Sasuke said. Before sasuke was spoke in a harsh tone trying to push me away. Now he speaks to me softly and acting like a brother. He pity's me.

I didn't answer him. I just sat on my new bed and faced the floor. So many things running through my mind. For starters. Itachi. Did he suffer? Who am I kidding. Of course he did. Dying at the hands of your own brother whom you love.

What were his last thoughts ? Did he even think of me? Did he wish I were there holding him as he took his last breathe. To see a friendly face instead of a scared little brother who wanted him dead for many years.

"Y/n?" Sasuke took me out of my thoughts when tears fell. I didn't even know I was crying.

"Hm?" I hunned wiping my eyes.

"Do you hate me now ?" His question took me by surprise.

"Of course not"

"You haven't looked at me since you found out."

"It's hard to look at you." I admitted. I didn't hate sasuke. But I'm trying not to be angry with him.

"You should've stayed in konoha with kakashi sensei."

"I belong here with itachi." I snapped.

"You were happy there. With kakashi."

"I was.. but..." my lip quivered as I tried not to cry for the hundredth time. " I should've been there for him." I finally said.

"You know itachi wouldn't have taken that fight seriously if you were there."

"He shouldn't have died alone.  He should've known that ... at least one..." I sniffled as the tears ran down once again. There was so much tears clouding my eyes I couldn't see even as they fell my eyes filled again instantly. " at least one person still cares for him..... that I still cared for him"

Sasuke stayed quiet for a minute or so. He sat at the edge of the bed and handed me a note.

"From itachi. He told me to give it You ."

Sasuke got up and left. I stared at the note in my hands. Afraid to open it up I tucked it away in a small drawer in my nightstand. I don't think I can handle what ever is in the envelope.

A knock came from the door

"It's open" I said.

Tobi walks in dressed in normal stairs but with his cloak open showing his figure. It's odd seeing with without closed But For some reason I thought he was boney but he was pretty muscular and well built

I grew angry "why are you here !" I huffed not forgetting I was kidnapped by him to begin with.

"I told you not to take it personal. Just doing my job." He sat on the drawer in front of me . "How are you liking the dark side? It's not much but itachi enjoyed the freedom. Almost as much as he enjoyed being with both you and konan.

I stood up and slapped him so hard his mask almost flew off . I wanted to say something ignorant but nothing came to mind. What he said was true. Itachi explored his options. I'm just on a short fuse today.  His head still turnt to the side he had a large grin on his face. The visible part of his face was scarred but.... handsome.

He giggled in his natural deep voice

"Your a lot stronger than you appear to be." He smiled. "Look Im your side here."

"And what side is that ?"

"Konoha allowed your loved one to die ... sent him on a mission with a promised death to come."

I stared blankly.

"They done the same to someone I loved"

"How" something about him was off

"I'll tell you in time. In the meantime. Join me for revenge against the leaf. To create a better world for the future."

"I have no intention on getting even with konoha."

He walked closer to me causing me to lay back on my bed as he crawled on top of me. Both hands aside my head holding him up .He took off his mask and I was able to see his full face.

"Because you care so deeply for kakashi ?" He whispered. "Anyone can make your heart race. It's a natural reaction. Don't confuse that with love. I did that simply by moving on top of you . Even with a fucked up face."

I see. He believes he's ugly.

He gets off me and starts fixing his cloak and putting his mask back on.

"Think about it

"Think about it."

"About what joining the akatsuki?"

"That's a front." He replied " but it would piss konan off and I would like to see her squirm as the true love of her lover joins the team. You joining the akatsuki would be pure fun"

"I'll think about it."

"Wonderful..." he smiled and placed his mask. "I'll talk to them about the idea tonight. Should u agree we meet them tomorrow."