74

I was sound asleep when i woke up with a sense that i was being watched. And not by the anbu. I turned around towards my window "kakashi!" I groaned placing the covers back over my head. "Go away"

"It's time to train."He said ripping the blankets off my warm body. The cold air quickly reminded me i was only sleeping in underwear. I quickly snatched the blankets back and covered myself.

" i told you I'm not training with you." I sat back on my bed watching him lean against my wall waiting for me to move.

He let out a sigh " get dressed"

"How would your girlfriend feel if you sat here and 5 am watching me get dressed?" I said as i made my way towards the closet.

"Again She isn't my girlfriend" he said calmly.

"You keep saying that but she and her friend seems to think differently." I started putting my pants on and he eyed me carefully. Tracing every single curve with his eyes.

"What she wants doesn't change what is. And she isn't my girlfriend." Kakashi walked over to my bed and took a seat.

"And what are you two." I dont know if thats something I should've asked. But i truly want to know ...

" We have fun with one another." He replied.

" fun." I laughed. " like how we used to have fun? Back when you hated me." I walked over to the kitchen and got a pot of coffee started. Kakashi following me looked in. My fridge and took out an apple for us both.

"I never hated you. I just didnt trust you. And with good reason too. Look what you ended up doing." Wow kakashi. Low blow. But yet accurate. You got that one.

I rolled my eyes "anyways. Does she know your training me again?"

"Should she?" He asked

"Seriously kakashi.. what is she to you. Cut the crap already." I folded my arms and drilled him with a serious look ,

"A friend with benefits. She wants more , I don't. She goes around claiming me but thats purely one sided and anyone who knows me knows that" he lowered his mask to eat the apple and i internally screamed. Why he hides that face of his i dont know but its harder to remain strong with his bare face teasing me with old memories.

I must've stared for too long because he just sat there and stared back. Once i realized he caught me and I dont know for how long I turned to face the empty sink to avoid him watching me blush.

 Once i realized he caught me and I dont know for how long I turned to face the empty sink to avoid him watching me blush

"I see i still have that effect on you" he smiled .

Damn his perfect face.

"Let's go" i groaned

"What about your coffee" he grinned

"A cup to go"

After a few hours of training My knees buckled and i came crashing to the floor.
Being in a coma for a few months really did a number on my physical strength. I was truly disappointed.