14

I was healing quickly . Each day the nurses would come in and heal me to basically speed up the process In order to get me back into training . 'Consider it as therapy' she said . But i know what she means. I can no longer act as if i were still in the anbu . I have to adapt into being in the real world . Where these children are looking up to me. But that's what I couldn't grasp the most.

Why have someone like me who wants nothing to do with them as their co leader . I don't want to be their role model . that's what they have parents for . well. Sakura at least . Naruto has kakashi .

I finished the book Kakashi lend me. I would have never pegged him to be this big smutt reader .

kakashi .

My heart fluttered like a butterfly fighting against strong wind . Like i'm on the verge of blowing away and there's nothing to hold onto . What a frightening feeling to feel. Especially after what I went through with Itachi . I never want to experience feelings for anyone ever again . I should keep my distance from kakashi until i can control my hormones .

" You're fully healed . You can begin training tomorrow with kakashi Hatake to get the tissue strong again . " the pretty nurse instructed ,

"I'm sorry . Did you say kakashi is my .. physical therapist ?" I blurted in disbelief . So much for keeping my distance

"Mhm!" the cheerful nurse blushed and smiled widely "You're so lucky ! All the woman go crazy over him " she brought her fists to her face having a fan girl moment . " He's so handsome !"

" So you've seen his face , " I stated more than i asked . and here i thought i was special .

" I personally haven't but you cant just tell ." she finally got her excitement down from a 10 to a 5. " You're free to go .

huh . maybe i am special. I felt myself softly blushing as i remembered his gorgeous face . God how i wished my legs wrapped around -

" This is why i entertain myself with my books rather than woman , " kakashi sighed , breaking me out of my perverted thoughts ." You ok ? you're a little red . "

Shit !.. shit shit shit shit shit ! thank goodness i said that within myself .

"just .. uncomfortable with how open she was to me . I'm pretty reserved , " i lied . I was thinking about replacing your mask with my thighs.

" Well I just came to apologize . Last night i was out of line and i can promise you it wont happen again . I'll be more professional from here on out . So on a less awkward note , I will meet you at your place tomorrow morning to begin . lets say 5?" He eyes me blankly . No emotion in his single visible eye . Maybe my taste didn't affect him as much as his did mine . I guess that's good . Easier to keep my distance.

" Sure . " I got to my feet gathering my things . " oh .. Here " I handed him the book and he raised an eyebrow as he looked at me from his side . " I'm done . "

"Finished it already ?" he murmured grabbing it and placing it into his pocket .

" I had nothing else to do in here but read . " I started to undress and put my regular clothes on . It didn't matter that he was there . This wasn't uncommon in the Anbu , besides my brief like shorts and sports bra wasn't attractive .. But the briefs hugged my skin tightly , revealing the curve of my bum . I slipped on some saggy sweatpants and a crop top spandex like shirt ."see you tomorrow " i called out leaving the room .

I could use a drink , and a strong one. So i head to the nearest bar and sat down .

I drank alone for hours . I could out drink most men. Not that i'm proud ... I just try to shut out the hurtful whispers .

"thats the Uchiha girl .. Did you know she was actually going to marry that monster " one guy whispered from the other side of the bar

"Maybe she likes that. she did join the Anbu . Maybe murder is a fetish of hers . " a woman responded .

"She was supposed to look after the uchiha boy.. the brother of the murderer but he ended up going rogue . "

"I wonder how long it will take before she tries to massacre everyone in the village . Sharingan possessors crave power they say "

I took in a deep breathe and sighed , I've been dealing with this kind of talk ever since saskue and i moved in to the village . Turning their backs on us the same way Itachi done . No matter . I dont care for them ,

"should you be drinking ?" kakashi asks taking a seat beside me. Another funny looking man he was with did the same . leaving me sandwiched between the two . But if you ask me I would rather be closer or kakashi .

"Are you stalking me ?" I slurred in annoyance . Taking another shot and slamming my hand on the table demanding for another . " Keep it coming lady "

"No i'm not . I'm here with Guy .. (y/n) .. I think you had enough to drink already " he suggested. I look over to the weird man he was with

"Your name is guy ?" I hiccuped . he nodded with a large smile showing his perfectly white teeth.. " Thats a weird name " his cheerful expression flattens .

Kakashi sighs " Excuse us Guy , I'm going to make sure she gets home " Anger laced his words as he spoke them.

" I'm not done drinking !" i yelp as he lifts me over his shoulder easily as though as i weighed nothing . walking me to my home , For the most part the walk was extremely quiet . Neither one of us said a word.

He placed down in front of my apartment and watched me struggle with my keys. everything just wouldn't stop moving . And thats when i felt it . All the pain .. The hurt.. The anger that i try to hide and drink away building up .

"here " he said emotionless as he takes the keys from my hands and unlocks my door. I fumble inside my home , before i could fall he catches me and guided me toward my room with my instruction.. feeling depressed as ever i laid back on my bed and stared at my ceiling . He comes back in with a glass of water and a pill to help with the headache thats to come .

"Why would you drink that much " he asks curiously as he walked around my room . Observing the family portraits of every dead relative i had ..

"Doesn't matter . " i whispered .

He stops at one in particular and picks it up. I look over and see .. It was the picture Itachi and I took from our first real date as more than friends. God i was so nervous. I didn't think he thought of me any more than his best friend . But when he asked if he could take me out, to see if we had potential into forming our friendship into something more meaningful .. I was so happy. Our parents were so happy so they snagged that picture . after that the rest was history . we became the It couple .

beside the picture is where my engagement ring sat .. A constant reminder of what could have been.

"drinking memories away is pointless with a room full of memories. " he turned around to face me . he notices that a tear excaped and came over to sit on the edge of my bed .

and i dont know why ! but when i felt the bed dipped and his gaze on me i broke down .

" get out" sobbed . I didn't want him to see me so weak. So vulnerable. But he didn't. He jus sat there.

"I know how hard it is " he whispers

It's so unfair to my boyfriend that kakashi is this hot because I have expectations no real man could meet or fulfill 😩 anyone else get frustrated with how Perfect anime guys are?