83

I charged to protect naruto. Nothing else mattered. With Susanoo's large hand I grabbed itachi and the rock he held onto and slammed him into the ground. Grabbing naruto and killer bee I brung them to my side.

"Itachi broke the reanimation jutsu!" Naruto quickly said. My heart still calls for him. But I can no longer allow that to effect what must be done. I simply said nothing and continued to try and grab Nagato. The last time I've seen him he had me killed. So yes. I'm feeling a little bit vengeful.

"Y/n" itachi called out as his body was repairing itself. I hate seeing you this way itachi.

"The core! Attack the core I will use susanoo's sealing sword." He shouted. I decided the best thing for me was to comply without speaking to him. He was right though. Only his susanoo possessed the sword capable of sealing pain away.

"Raaaaggghhhh !" I yelled as susanoo punched the core to pains attack and exploded. The explosion undid my susanoo and cane crashing down. But Itachi's caught us before we made impact . We got off his hand and saw the sword jab through pains body.

Once he was eliminated awkward silence filled the four of us. I kept my gaze on the ground . Itachi kept his on me. And naruto understanding how painful this moment must've been looked at me with worry. Bee of course though. Didn't understand.

"Naruto. " itachi said looking over to him. He gave naruto an amazing speech. And I played out every scenario in my head on a way to leave without the two noticing. Or itachi chasing after me making this harder than what it already is.

"Killer bee take care of naruto." Itachi said.

This was it. The goodbyes. I refuse to do this another time.

"I have to help gaaras section. " I said to naruto and turned away sprinting .

Naruto looked at itachi and Itachi's face saddened. " this must be hard for her."he said

"You should talk to her." Naruto suggested

"What do I say ?"he questioned

"The truth what ever that may be." Naruto looked back to my small figure still in sight running. "She's has a hard time itachi. She's been lost. She joined the akatsuki in your place .. help-"

"I love her. I just want her to be happy. Move on with life even though mine stopped"

"So tell her that."

Itachi hesitates at first but takes his advice and follows me. I hear footsteps closing in . Clenching my sword I swung back immediately cutting the stranger in half. But he put himself back together quickly

"Itachi.." I said nervously. My heart was pounding so hard I felt as though I was out of breathe.

"You look like an Uchiha warrior princess." He smiled taking my hand into his and held it for a moment. I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was too busy holding back tears . So many tears I couldn't see him though he was right in front me. But I caved my lip quivered and I sniffled and tears were now streaming down my face . All I could do was hold refrain myself from screaming. "Still just as beautiful" he wiped a tear and cupped my cheek. My face leaned into his hand as I silently cried .

"I miss you so much" I hiccuped falling into his chest as he held me.

"I know. " he whispered. "I watch over you. Which is why we need to talk"

"Why did you follow me. I can't say goodbye to you again. I can't.. "

"Don't run away from love" he interrupted

I looked at him with a confused expression. "You are my love" I cried

"Im not your only love anymore." He continued to wipe the tears as they effortlessly poured down my face. "I wouldn't encourage this if I didn't approve of him. "

I listened to every word he said but all I did was stare a him in silence. I wanted to take in his face as much as I could. Remember what he looked like up close . Because there won't be another chance.

"Promise me. Love your life. For me ?" He asked.

"I ... promise" I said sadly. "I read your vows."

He smiled a large smile "Since we never made it down the isle do you wish for me to say it?"

To hear his vows through his mouth .. I'd love nothing more.

"Y/n .. I wish i could describe the exact feeling i have knowing that you chose forever with me. But the words to perfectly see fit just doesn't exist. You had made me feel more loved than i thought possible. Without you I am like an Uchiha incapable of using his eyes.. Worthless. Today i am here to give you all that i am . And every part of me. *giving me a wink* As long as i am alive .. you will always be loved. I cant wait to grow old with my best friend"

At this point I'm sobbing uncontrollably "even in death I have yet to meet someone as perfect as you y/n.. you made my life worth living even when I no longer deserved you. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I'm sorry I couldn't be the lucky man to grow old with you. But you and kakashi have my blessings."

"Itachi!!!" I continued to sob

"You don't have to say anything. No goodbyes. Nothing." He lifted my chin with his hand. Tears filled his eyes "just bless me with one last kiss.. from the best thing that ever happened to me. "

How could I say no? How could I resist? I was like puddy in his arms.

Between the sweet taste of his lips mixed our salty tears

Between the sweet taste of his lips mixed our salty tears. Call it a mess if you may but since this will be our last kiss . It was a great one.

Pulling away he wiped his tears and placed his game face back on

"I guess you have somewhere important to be ." He said

"Yea. I should get .. going.."

"Y/n" ...

💔