70

" And then he had the nerve to show up at my house ! I understand i put him through some things but. Ugh!!!" I grabbed my hair ready to pull it out as i sat down on the stairs outside the hokages office. Sakura sat down next to me with her eyes closed allowing the hot sun to warm her up.

" I didn't know about this girl honestly" she said " maybe she isn't important."

"When have you ever seen kakashi around any girl." I asked. Kakashi was never the one to seek a companion other than one night stands. But he isn't even one for public affection. He think it effects his work and how the villagers view him or something like that .Blah blah blah . All i know is A new girl out in public.... only means she is something special to him.

"Other than you .. never" she said honestly "but it didn't take us too long to figure out something was up with you two. Kakashi acted strangely when you were assigned to team 7 with captain Yamato. Kakashi has been normal from what i can tell."

"Oh Sakura your so innocent. You shouldn't be around me. I will corrupt your naive little mind" i pouted.

"If you're too scared to tell him how you feel then how are you going to get him back?" She asked curiously.

"I'm not afraid to admit my feelings for kakashi. You should've seen how happy he looked with her." My tone lowered as i thought back to his smile while he was about to kiss her. "All i did was hurt him. He deserves to be happy. I messed up so many times by being childish me."

"What you need is a girls night out !" She squealed happily

" what ? Oh no. I'm not babysitting you guys" shaking my head in disapproval

"You may like older men y/n but your not that much older than we are. Come on it'll be good for you."

"Fine but only cause i want a drink and dont want to drink alone like some loser anddd again I'm not babysitting you guys. If you get too drunk I'm leaving you there."

"Deal" she smiled

... Later that night...

"I cant believe you talked me into wearing these shorts" my cheeks turning pink as they ride up as i walk

"Well you didnt want the dress." Sakura said

"Or the skirt" ino added.

"That shirt make your tits look great" Tenzen butted in

"Excuse you. I'll let you know my tits are always this great. Ok." I flashed a look at ten ten who just giggled

As we entered the bar was full. Neji and his friends were there, Gai and the man who smells like syrup. We walked over to the table and grabbed a seat.

About an hour into our drinking game 'never have i ever' i realized how innocent they were and how much of a bad influence i could be over them. I was so drunk and they only had a handful of shots. But we were having a great time.

"Ok ok .. never have i ever.... had a crush on someone in team 7.."ten ten laughed as ino , Sakura and i all took a shot. Ino and Sakura shot evil glances at each other

"Never have i ever had a crush on my teammate." I said and watched Sakura and tenten drink.

"Tenten!" We all said shocked. She only blushed

"Who is it" ino asked.

"Neji , why would you even ask. Rock is too much like Gai sensei." She said defensively. But i stayed quiet because honestly. I was willing to give Gai a chance to piss off kakashi.. yeah.. i need to stay away from the older men.