96

Weeks had went by and today was the day of kakashis big ceremony. He officially becomes hokage.

"Baby ! Do you have everything?" I asked handing him his uniform

"Yes. I gotta go Im going to be late. " he gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads for the door.

"Wait !" I shouted. " I got you a little something " I smile. " after the ceremony open it."

"You didn't have to get me anything" he said scratching his head

"This is extra." I winked. "Your real present is what I'm wearing underneath.

He bit his lip in temptation and lifts me up and lays me on the couch.

"I think I have some time to spare to open just one present." he smirked removing his mask

"This is why your late for everything" i laughed

" I'm pretty fast.. so that means I can take time my time with you and still make it time for the ceremony if we starttttt.. now". he begun kissing my neck and nibbling my sweet spot.

"Nice try. go! this is important. Naruto is gonna be watching you. You need to set an example for when he's next." i gave him one last kiss before pushing him off me . " Now Lord 6th." 

kakashi let out a long sigh " can we drop the lord? I dont think I can ever get used to that." he said softly in a troubled voice. " this is more responsibility than I wanted. 

"But its everything you deserve. so get moving!" i grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch. 

"I havent touched you in so long. Now that your healed I need some motivation." he tried seducing me again. all he spoke about these past few weeks were what he plans on doing to me, how long he plans on doing it, and how long im going to have to stay inside after just for recovery. 

"If you make it there in time we can do it on the hokage desk if you like." i whispered in his ear handing him his cloak. "Your first duty as hokage is to make me scream." i bit my lip knowing he now had a rock solid boner .