24

As the sun rose I went out for my morning run. About a half hour later I bumped into asuma. Literally bumped into asuma ... knocking both of us over ... off the pavement and tumbling down a hill .

Trying to gather myself to stop falling down this steep hill asuma grabs hold of me before going right into a tree.

I sighed as he helped me on my feet.

"I'm so sorry ! I didn't see you !" I nervously said taking leaves and twigs off my clothing.

"Your bleeding " he said calmly as he knelt down to inspect my leg. " you got something in there. I'm gonna have to cut it out "

"I'll go to the hospital " I said moving away from him. There was no bad blood between us two but his seriousness makes me nervous. He must still hate me as the rest of the leaf do.

I started to walk and almost fell back down as I felt something slip in deeper . I grunted and winced in pain but continued to climb my way back up the hill.

Asuma walk up to me and throws him over his shoulder.

"You're taking too long. " he muttered. Climbing us back up to the dirt road.

"Thanks. " I said .

"Sit down. " he demanded.

"I'll go to the hospital it's not a big deal" I protested

"Will you stop being stubborn. I can take it out , clean your wound and carry you to the hospital so u can get stitched up. Less pain for you on the way "

"I don't want to be a burden " I admitted softly.

"Your a fellow leaf ninja. This isn't a burden. ". He smiled . He takes off his shirt rips it apart to act as a bandage and took time to light up a cigarette.

I admit at this moment I found myself wildly attracted to him. He has that manly look and manlier feel. The kind of manly feel makes you feel safe when your around.

So I secretly admired him as he struggles to light his cigarette with the blowing wind.

He grabs his blade from his pocket

He grabs his blade from his pocket. And cuts my pants to reveal the gash.

It was worse than I thought. It was a large gash. He gives me the larger part of his ripped shirt "bite" he instructed. I listened . I put the shirt in my mouth and bit down.

He looked at me. "This is gonna hurts like a bitch ."

He shoves his finger inside my gash in search for what ever is inside .

I sucked up the pain. But when he finally grabbed hold of it his large hand gripped my shoulder sending chills down my spine . "I'm gonna pull it out nice and quick. Hold your breathe. "

He pulls it out and I grabbed the dirt beneath me into my fist . He covered the gash with the ripped shirt and pulled tightly to stop the bleeding. He picks me up bridal style and starts walking ya to the hospital.

"Thanks. For helping me " I broke the awkward silence.

He chuckled "ease up. Your so tense "

"You make me nervous " I admit. Hoping it didn't sound flirting but I guess there's no way to avoid that saying those words.

He smiled and looked at me with a bit of pink in his cheeks. "So I've noticed. "

" omg ! No. Not like that ! I mean. Not that there's anything wrong with you. Cause there isn't it's that. Wait that's not what I meant either -" Feeling the heat in my face I stopped embarrassing myself hoping he would let it go but he didn't

"Thank you " he winked teasing me. He clearly enjoyed watching me squirm in his arms as I slowly die of shame.

Trust me asuma. You don't want to go down this road with me.

"Speechless?" He asked .

"No. I just don't want to say anything else that would seem inappropriate. I don't want it to sound like I was hitting on you. "

"And here I thought I was attractive." He played. "

"Who told you that lie " I joked .

He laughed and gripped me harder.

"You did "

"I never said that !"

"You didn't have to . " he grinned.

I wanted to apologize. Knowing he and kurenai are in a relationship but ... fuck her. She's a bitch.

"I promise to act more calmly next time " I sighed , my cheeks burning as I blushed.

"What's the fun in that ?" He responds

" aren't you committed? " I questioned

"Things were never made official."

"Oh. I assumed it was "

" I can see why. But not everything is as it seems now is it ? " he asked

"Guess not. " I muttered

"So am I going to have to make the first move or you going to stop acting afraid ?" He stopped walking and looked at me.

This time I was left speechless

"So be it " he grinned . He leaned forward slowly taking one last puff of his cigarette and blowing it out. Giving me more than enough time to stop it. But I didn't. I didn't want to. Honestly I don't know what I wanted . But in that moment I wanted to give into temptation. So I sped the process without thinking twice. I leaned in the rest of the way and smashed my lips against his.

He immediately responded and took over. Leading the kiss into this rough yet passionate kiss. Like he's been waiting to do that .

First kakashi. Now asuma.

What am I becoming without itachi ?

Are we here for asuma 👀 do I smell a friend with Benefits ? You tell me