21

The alarm rung loudly in my ears. My heavy eyes opened. "4:30" I sighed. Time to endure a morning with kakashi . Honestly after my Gai comment I feel bad yet again, he said only kind things about me. I should get to know him. It wouldn't hurt me to make a decent friend.

I quickly showered got dressed and was out the door.

Once I was at our training grounds I sat on the ground and waited for kakashi.

10 minutes go by and kakashi never showed. I started warming up by doing a few stretches and push ups, just to make the time pass.

And the time did pass. I sat out there foolishly until 9 am. Just as I was about to leave kakashi finally showed.

"Late " I muttered angrily , crossing my arms trying not to fall into his magnetic field of lust and pleasure I've enjoyed so much.

"Yes. You see -" he started his usual 'i know I'm late but I'm going to lie ' excuse. Again.

"Save it. Your incompetence speaks volumes kakashi. I won't waste my time. Besides it's about time I head home and get ready to meet Gai . " i threw in his face.

But he chuckled " you won't make it time ." He smirked . Even through his mask I could see him smirking.

"And why is that ? You were aware of my plans since last night " I'm not standing up Gai because kakashi wants to keep me waiting while he reads his smut.

"Because training won't be done by then." He stood in a stance that said he came late on purpose just to ensure Im late to my meeting with Gai.

" I don't know your reasons for being an asshole right now but i AM meeting with Gai. " I sassed back trying to show dominance. He doesn't get to ruin my date .

I turned around and begun walking away . Almost instantly after I turned my back on him I was kicked full force on my ribs.

I gasped and collapsed in pain . Fighting for air to both breathe and scream.

"Fuck !" I gasp clenching my side as if that were going to make it feel better .

"Your still weak. You need this training . Get up. "He said seriously.

I looked at the man as though he lost his shit. "Y-you came late " I winced trying to stand on my feet.

"You know better than anyone to be prepared at all times. You should've seen the kick coming. " he teased.

Anger filled my body. Once I stood on my two feet I looked at him with my sharingan.

" that's right. Get serious. "He demanded

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe in trying to fight the urge to kill him.

Big mistake.

He lunged forward kicking me in the chest, knocking me back a few feet.

My back burned as it skid against the dirt and gravel.

"You dirty vast-" before I could finished my sentence kakashi was already above me in mid air , kunai in hand , directed to my face.

I moved my face out the blades way , escaping with just a cut to the cheek.

"What the hell kakashi. " i started growing annoyed.

"Take this serious " he shouted "if Itachi were here he would've finished you off without hesitation. "

He struck a nerve.

He hit me where it hurts. The only thing that hurts. Itachi. I knew what he was doing. Getting me all riled up to fight him seriously. It was working too. But that was a low blow kakashi . And he knew it.