91

Sasuke and I finally made it to the battlefield. He had his little reunion with the rest of team 7 but I ran up to kakashi and hugged him tightly. He was confused as to my sudden public display of affection but it didn't bother him. He quickly wrapped his arm around me and smile.

"Are you ok?" He asked lifting my chin

"Yea. I just.. " I sighed. " I love you"

His eyes widened and I felt his heart rate pick up.

"Y/n.."  he lowers his head and kissed me through his mask. As the guys cheered for him and woman awed. Hashirama had a different expression.

"There's still something I want to discuss with you were done

"There's still something I want to discuss with you were done. " he said pulling back.

I poured " I guess so ."

Hashirama walked up to and pulled my hand away from kakashi.

"We're in the middle of a war . Have some respect" he purses his lips out of jealousy and didn't make eye contact. It was obvious to kakashi hashirama was crushing on me.

"If you don't mind." Kakashi grabbed my hand and pulled me away from hashirama. "I'll take my lady back. Thank you. "

Many looked at kakashi with fear for being so bold . Minato coming to our rescue stepped between us "shall we ?"  Giving kakashi a smile of approval.

"Hashirama have you no respect ?" Tobirama huffed as he took his place beside his brother.

"Stay out of this ." He grunted childishly.

Madara then appears with excitement

"HASHIRAMA!!!! I've been waitin for you!!" He shouted down

"I'll deal with you later !" He shouted back.  He looked back to me "Your great great grandfather still hasn't learned patience."

"I see you've met my descendant. The traitor who stands beside the senju against her own kind. Your pathetic." He spat taking a seat.

I wanted nothing more than to make my ancestors proud. Here he is saying he's ashamed.

Hashirama must've known what I was thinking.

"Ignore him. He's let himself down long ago. His real anger is not towards you."

"Hashirama your too soft." Tobirama said giving me a strong look. God he hates me.

The previous Kage then formed a barrier around the ten tails

"Alright ! Everybody go!" Hashirama shouted allowing the army to charge in .

We charged in . Swords first Sasuke and I sliced them with ease sakura with her Brute strength. Hinata with her lion fists. It was truly a sight to see. The village standing together . These kids I seen running through the play ground now skilled shinobi defending our land.

"Sai!" I shouted as he tried flying over but was attacked with spikes.

"I got him !" Naruto shouted. A flaming hand reached out and pulled him to safety.
The four us used the summoning jutsu .

"Get me over to the big guy with some leaps. " naruto demanded.

"I need you to keep advancing forward " Saskue said.

"I'll stand back and heal" Sakura replies .

"I got your backs. Worry about your fronts. " I said petting Charlotte

"Gamikichi. Aoda. Katsuya. It's been a long time. "  charlette said.

"Charlotte. Please watch our back" gamikichi and aoda asked.

"Of course."

She turned around and sprayed her web in the direction I given her . Knocking back the enemy Sasuke and naruto couldn't see or avoid.

"12 o clock." I instructed. "3!"  "Shit. We gotta go in !"

She turned and charged into battle. Jumping over Sasuke and aoda tackling 2 enemies . Charlette bit down on their head and ripped them apart. 

The disgusted expressions n everyone faces at how brutal charlette a sweet black widow could be made me giggle.

"Susanoo!" Susanoo 's arm and sword slashing then enemies in half as they approached kakashi and Gai from behind.

Charlette was now in a fighting frenzy. I loved her wild side. She squeezed a terrifying scream as she jumped on another ripped him apart. She was enjoying herself.

"Charlotte is as brutal as ever " madara yawn.

"The spider ?" Obito asked

"Yes."
"So that is your great great granddaughter?"

"Appears so. Such brutality.. I'm kind of proud. It's a shame I'm gonna have to kill her."

"Kill your only family member ?" Obito looked back to you.

Madara studied him. "Does that matter?"

"I- just asking. "

"Is there something you haven't told me ?" Madara leaned in a bit more interested.

"Well. We . We're having relations."

"Relations? What is she promiscuous?"

" nothing like that just. Happened ya know. "

"Well as she so closely resembles me I'm letting you know before hand . I'm not interested." Madara took his gaze off Obito and back to you .

She enjoys how her enemies fall at her feet. She's more like me than she thinks.

Óbito left madara in his thoughts alone. Hashirama walks up to him . "Finally you and me. Sorry to keep you waiting. "

"Do not disrespect me hashirama. I will wait for the real you. A clone is no fun. You see all those people down there ? You will watch their defeat. But first I will rid of the jinchuuriki and my granddaughter first. "

"I think you underestimate her " Hashirama chuckled.

"It's because I don't underestimate her. That is why she has to go first." He looked down at y/n who looked back up to him with an evil smile. And pointed at him as a sign of "your next"

Madara couldn't help but see himself as she did so.

I bet your turning in your grave Kikyo. Look at her !!! She is just .... like ..... me....

 me