63

"Kakashi.." tsunade called out breaking him out of his thoughts. "I understand this is hard news for you to hear."

"It is but the village comes first." He said reassuringly.

"What.. that's it." Naruto interrupted. " you're just going to let her go without even trying to bring her back...kakashi come on. She's mourning."

"Maybe so but her actions are her own. She left willingly." Kakashi tried to remain dominant but naruto as usual was not having it.

"Is this what you guys do here ... when some one is going through pain and feel alone .. they runaway you guys just rule them rogue and and wanted criminals!"

"She is the newest member of the akatsuki as rumor has it, they are criminals. She is now one of them naruto. I know you hate this but this is how things are." Tsunade said calmly.

"Y-n isn't evil. -"

"Naruto listen to want the hot-"

"No! You guys listen. She was alone here. She was tortured everyday and remained faithful to this village. Even you kakashi sensei , you claim you love her but even you had a part on her being miserable. And that's because this village doesn't care . And that's something i'm gonna change when I'm the hokage. Why cant we rescue her as well."

"Sasuke was a child when he made his decision. There was no valid thinking. Just a child running on his own thoughts through trama." Tsunade argued.

"The way i see it.. The only person who actually loved her for her died. Anyone would be fed up at that point. Wouldn't you-"

"I can assure you we both faced terrible loss and never took that road." Kakashi interrupted.

"You had people who truly cared about you guys to get through those hard times though. Y-n think she doesn't have that. And putting her down as a wanted criminal only proves that." Naruto looked at the two and felt disgusted. " Those who obey the rules are scum... but what your doing right now kakashi sensei.. you're worse than scum." Naruto turned around leaving the room and slammed the door behind him.

"i agree with him." Sai said quietly "considering her traumatic experience she has done well for the village. Joining the anbu she was ruthless.. because thats what she was taught. That's what we are taught. Working under her during those times I've seen the hardship she went through with my own eyes. Not just front civilians but also from other members as well. Some even trying to kill  her thinking she may have been in conspiracy with Itachi and that we were next. Losing the only person who made her feel normal .. she must think that she has nothing else thats genuine."

"I cared for her as well sai."

"Have you kakashi..I observe plenty and through my observations you shown you cared for her but also that you didn't. I know she picked that up as well. Which is probably why she welcomed Itachi's private visits. Because with him he truly loved her , and went mad with power because of the uchiha curse.. not because he didnt care. "

"The curse is a myth."

"Your sharingan is not your own. So you wouldn't understand. But looking at itachi.. going mad and wiping out the entire clan, sasuke gone mad with rage and leaving.. and now y-n mad with heartbreak. The facts are there kakashi. They're feelings are intensified.  After all thats what powers their eyes."

Kakashi was quiet as well as tsunade until she spoke. "Sakura..what do you think"

"I think she left to be with sasuke because she is all she haves left. Her time in konoha was not easy."

"So you agree.."

"Yes."

"Kakashi.. you are now in charge of the search and rescue team of both sasuke and y-n Uchiha. Alive they are to come.."

"Got it."