Chapter 1

**Hayes POV**

"Ugh, why are you making me go mom? I don't wanna go to to my new school! Do you know how many fangirls are at this school? A lot! I can't go!" I complained.

"Hun, you have to go. I promise your day will be fine."

My mom dropped me off at school and I walked in. All of a sudden a swarm of girls came over to me.

"Hayes! oh my god! I love you so much!"

"Hayes will you go out with me? I love you! "

That is what most girls were screaming. they asked me for my number and if I could sign things. I denied all of them.

The principal came over.

"Ladies!" He screamed. "LADIES!CALM DOWN!" he took me into the office and sat me down.

"Hello Mr. Grier. I understand you must be pretty famous on that app called Vine I believe? And you must be a teen girl heart throb too, as I just saw there. We will try to make the rest of your school year as normal as possible," he said to me.

"Yeah I want to be treated like a normal school kid. No special treatment, but also none of that stuff that happened back there," said back to him.

"Well we will see what we can do. it might be hard to get those girls off of you though!" The principal said to me.

**Kelleys POV**

"I don't understand why so many girls are obsessed with Hayes! He's not even that hot! I mean, he's okay, not great" I said to my best friends Kelli, Hope, Rachel and Mack.

"Yeah I know," Rachel said, looking over at the crowd of girls waiting for Hayes to come out of Dr. Lewis's office.

We were just sitting at a lunch table in the cafeteria. None of us have ever been really obsessed with all that Magcon stuff. We sat and laughed at all the girls screaming and crying.

Hayes walked out of the office and was swarmed by girls again. He finally got out and walked into the cafeteria and sat at a table with Jake, my other best friend who was my neighbor. Jake must be showing Hayes around today.

I walk over to the table that Hayes and jake are sitting at.

"Hey Jake!" I said, wrapping my arms around him from the back and resting my chin on his shoulder. I hadn't seen him since he got back from visiting family in Colorado.

**Hayes POV**

I went to sit at a table in the lunch room with this one dude. I think his name was Jake. He was showing me around the school today, he seemed pretty cool.

Some really pretty girl came over and hugged Jake.

"So, are you two like..dating?" I asked them.

"Oh no! We are best friends and also next door neighbors. We have known each other for a long time," the cute girl said.

I was relived she said no. Maybe then I'll have a chance with her..

"Oh well why weren't you and those girls over with the rest of the girls that go to this school?" I asked her

"We aren't really into the sort of stuff that you guys so. Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kelley!" she said

"Hey Kelley!" I said. Kelley..she was so beautiful. Her hair was perfect. her eyes were mesmerizing.

"Hayes, don't even think about liking her. She rejects every boy who asks her out. She's really hard to get. Trust me, I've tried," Jake whispered to me.

"Who said I liked her?" I said

"I could see you staring at her."

**Kelleys POV**

I walked back to the girls.

"Hayes so likes you!" Hope said to me.

"Maybe. But, I don't want a boyfriend, even if it is Hayes Grier," I said.

"Kelley! Basically every boy is after you at our school! You have to say yes to one of them! Why not Hayes?" Kelli said.

"I just want the perfect boy who won't cheat on me and make me feel like shit," I say.

The bell for first hour rings and I go to Spanish with Mack. Turns out Hayes is also in first hour Spanish.

"Mrs. Hastings? Can Hayes sit by me?" Jenny McArthor, a wanna be asked.

"Hmm let's see..where is there an open seat?" Mrs. Hasting, our Spanish teacher asked.

I look the the left of me and there is an open seat where no one sits. Shit. She's going to make him sit by me.

"Ah-ha! Hayes! You can sit by Kelley."

Hayes smiled at me and took his seat.

"Hey! Looks like we have all the same classes!" he said. He must have seen my schedule taped to my folder.

I ignored him, keeping my eyes focused on the teacher.

"Playing hard to get huh?"

"Nope. Just not looking for a relationship. I'm sure you're just like the rest of the boys at my school. A total asshole," I said while while writing down the notes.

That made him shut up.

This was going to be a long rest of the school year.

--------------------

Hey guys! hope you like the first chapter ! this is gonna be a fun story to write!

❤️-K