Chapter 16

**Kelleys POV**

(Morning)

I woke up in the hospital bed with some breakfast already on my bedside table and a note from the doctor.

The note said-

Kelley M North,

I had the day off today so I just wanted to tell you that you can go home and you can also talk. I called your parents to tell them what happened. They were worried but aren't now. Hope you are feeling better.

-Dr. Carlson

I ate the breakfast I had and called Brent to pick me up.

He came with some clothes for me to change in to. They were short shorts and a floral crop top with mint green vans.

He brought me back to his place and we sat on the beach.

"Have you checked you phone lately?" Brent asked me.

"No why?" I said taking my phone out and Turing it on. There was a text from Hayes. I read it and my mouth dropped and my heat sank.

"Brent look at this. Hayes is back together with Jordan," I choked.

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I looked over to Cameron's house and saw Hayes and Jordan swimming together in the ocean. Hayes glanced over at me and caught me looking at him. He grabbed Jordan and kissed her. I was kind of jealous. But I like Brent now. Not Hayes. I felt like I was convincing myself that though.

"Kelley will you be my girlfriend?"

I had to think about the answer.

"Brent I don't want you to get too attached and then I fall for Hayes again. I feel like that is going to happen so I think it's best we just stay what we are now," I answered.

He kissed me on the lips and pulled me down so I was laying on top of him and we were still kissing. I leg go and said, "I love you Brent. But I don't think I can be your girlfriend. At least not yet," I said pecking him on the lips.

I looked over and saw Hayes looking at us. He looked jealous so I kissed Brent again. More intensely. This was kind of fun getting Hayes jealous even though I'm not trying.

**Hayes POV**

I saw Kelley and Brent kissing. It looked like they were together. I was so jealous. I want that to be me. I grabbed Jordan and kissed her. I put my hands around her waist and she put her hands on my back. It isn't the same feeling as when I'm kissing Kelley.

I miss Kelley. I want her back. But her and Brent are happy together. I can't just walk in to their relationship, even though Brent did that to us.

I wonder of this plan will work. It better.

**Cameron's POV**

"Hayes should just get Kelley back. They obviously want each other. Hell they can't stop looking over at each other." I said looking at Bailie.

"See, the plan is working," Bailie smiled at me.

I love her smile. It's so amazing. I can't help but kiss her. Our lips moved in sync. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We both let's go.

"I love you Cam," Bailie said to me.

"Diddo," I said laughing.

"All that just happened and you say diddo? Your a fucking asshole Cam," Bailie said to me, chasing me around the beach.

I ran and hid kind of by where Kelley and Brent were laying and I over heard them.

"I'm sorry Brent but I seriously can't date you for the 3rd time! I think I like Hayes again," I heard Kelley say.