Chapter 46

**Hayes POV**

I woke up before Kelley so I decided to go back home to shower and grab her present. I bought her 2 charms for her charm bracelet, one being the date that we started dating, and the other I custom made, it said #Kayes. I also made a phone case with a collage of pictures of us, in the middle it said "Forever." Finally, I got her another necklace with real diamond on it.

When I got home, Cameron was in my living room, and he was crying.

"Dude, what's wrong?" I ran up to him and asked.

"Bailie lost the baby. I needed to get away for a while so I came here," he said.

We talked for a while and then I took a shower. When I got out, I put on a teeshirt and khakis with black vans. I grabbed Kelleys present and then went back over to her house.

When I went back up to her room, I saw that she was still sleeping so I sat at her desk and went on twitter to post a picture of us. I captioned it saying:?

Happy 6 months to the love of my life. I don't know what I'm going to do without for 3 years. I love you💕

A few minutes later, Kelley woke up.

"Morning babe," I went over and kissed her temple.

"Happy 6 month anniversary," she smiled. Her smile melted me.

**Kelleys POV**

I rolled out of bed and took a shower, and then got dressed in shorts and a crop top with a pineapple on it. I didn't feel like doing my makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and engulfed hayes in a hug.

"Thank you for the best 6 months of my life," I said into his chest.

"No thank you," I said.

"Do you want you present now?" I asked.

I had made him a cheesecake, his favorite, and I bought him his own nice surfboard, and a plane ticket, to come visit me when I'm stopped in Australia for 2 weeks.

"Yeah. Want yours?" he asked.

I nodded and we exchanged gifts.

"Aww you're the best. Thank you. I love you," I said after I opened his gift. I put the charms on my bracelet, and put the case on my phone. I also put the necklace on.

Then Hayes opened his and right when he saw the cheesecake, he ate a slice.

"Really?" I laughed.

"You make good cheesecake," he said with a mouth full of it.

Then he saw the plane ticket.

"This is awesome! Thanks! I can't wait to see you. When is it?" he asked.

"In September. I think the 15-30," I said. "Follow me," I took his hand and led him outside to his new board.

His eyes got big. "Is this mine?" he asked.

"Yup," I said and hugged him.

"You're the best," he kissed my forehead.

We headed back inside and my mom was in the kitchen with Bradley.

"What are you guys making?" I asked.

"Muffins. Want one?" Bradley asked as he handed each of us one.

I took a bite. They were really good.

"These are amazing," hayes said as he took another one.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs," I said and I led him up to my room.

We just sat up there and talked for a while.

"Has anyone told you how amazing you are?" I went and stood between Hayes' legs. He was sitting on the end if my bed. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah, you have," he said really quietly.

I leaned into him and our lips crashed together, moving in sync. Hayes hands were in the middle of my back and mine were still on his shoulders. I pushed him back and he fell back on my bed. Hayes tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I accepted. Ours tongues fought for dominance, but of course his one. His hands started traveling up my shirt but I stopped him.

"No, not yet," I said, looking into his eyes. He nodded. I laid down next to him, with my head on his chest. I tapped my finger to his heartbeat.

"You don't know how much I love you," Hayes said.

"No, I don't," I laughed as I looked up into his eyes. He pecked my lips and I smiled.

"Your smile makes me melt," he cooed.

I just smiled.

We stayed like this all day and we even fell asleep like this.

Man, this was going to hard to leave.

------------

A/N- omg this is so short🙈 I'm sorry but what I'm going to write next doesn't work in this chapter. K well I'm for sure gonna finish this tonight, but it might be really late hahah.

❤️-K