Chapter 47

(Day before Kelley leaves for 3 years)

**Hayes POV**

"Okay, I'm all packed," Kelley said as she shut her 4th and final suitcase. She had basically packed her whole closet.

"So what do you want to do?" I sighed.

"I don't know..wanna just chill at the beach?" she asked.

No I didn't want to chill at the beach. I wanted to do something exciting.

"How about Hollywood?" I asked.

"Hollywood?"

"Yeah, for the day. We can shop, go to Hollywood sign, do the walk of fame," I said.

"Well why don't we just have Bradley take us and we can party with all the stars?" Kelley joked.

"Nah, I just want to have a normal day in Hollywood and be a tourist," I said.

"Okay, let's go," Kelley grabbed her keys and we got in her car. I insisted on driving though. I turned 16 a few weeks ago and I got my license.

**Kelleys POV**

I turned on the radio and Amnesia came on. Does this song ever go away? I reached to change the station but Hayes stopped me.

"No, don't. I love this song. It's our song," he looked me in the eyes.

"Well then our song is depressing me," I said.

"It's exactly what we are going through. You're going to move on and forget about us. I'm going to wait for you but you won't wait for me. I just need to forget about the stupid little things that I love about you," Hayes said.

"Turn around," I demanded.

"Why?"

"I want to go home. I don't want to be by you anymore. Ever since last week, you have been moping around all sad and depressed and saying shit like that I'm going to move on. I'm not!" I yelled.

Hayes quickly turned around and drove me home.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and I noticed a tear sliding down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and then got out of the car, slamming the door, not saying a word.

Hayes stayed in my car.

I ran up to my room. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They just came falling down and wouldn't stop. I went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was running down my face and I buried my face in my hands.

Then, I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry," Hayes whispered again.

I turned around and faced him, my hands on his chest. I wiped away a single tear on his cheek.

"I love you," I said really quietly.

Hayes picked me up and sat me on the counter of my bathroom, standing in between my legs. He took a washcloth, wet it down and then wiped the makeup that was running down my face.

When he was done, his hand stayed on my cheek. He pulled my lips to his and they crashed together. A spark of electricity ran through me, I hadn't felt that in a while. Our lips moved in sync and soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Hayes then picked me up, his hands under my thighs, and brought me to my bed, laying me down gently. He kissed me more passionately and then we rolled over so that I was on top, his hands traveling up my shirt and I let him take it off. At this point, who cares? This is my last day with him.

We didn't break the kiss once. I was now in just my bra and skirt. I tugged at the top of Hayes' jeans, indicating to take them off, and he did, also taking off his shirt. Then, he slid my skirt down. Now we were both in just our underwear. His hands were rubbing up and down my back, and eventually he tried to unclip my bra, but that's when I stopped him.

"Not yet hayes," I broke the kiss. This was as far as we had ever gone and I knew Hayes respected me and would stop when I told him.

"You're so beautiful," Hayes said, looking my body up and down. I was still on top of him, holding myself up with my hands. My legs were in between his bent ones.

"So are you," I laughed. I went down and kissed him one last time, but I still hovered over him. Hayes pushed a piece of hair behind my ear that had fallen down.

We kind of just stayed in this position for a while. I didn't know why though. I'm pretty sure hayes just liked the view.

"I love you, so much it's not even funny," I said in disbelief.

"I love you more," Hayes said.

"Promise you won't forget about me?" I said, laying down next him.

"How could I? You are the first girl I actually loved, and the last one I will love," Hayes said, making me smile.

I heard footsteps coming close to my door.

"Hayes, get under the covers and pretend to be sleeping," I whispered, grabbing my shirt, skirt and Hayes clothes and shoving them under the covers with me and Hayes. Right before the door opened, Hayes and I pretended to fall asleep. I barely opened one eye and I saw that it was my mom and Bradley.

"They are still asleep," my mom said.

She had stayed over at Bradley's house last night and she just got back.

"Since they are still asleep, we could have some fun," he said. I saw him grabbing my moms but and they started kissing.

Really? In my room? Ew.

They soon moved to my moms bedroom. I knew she wasn't going to have sex with him, but the thought of them doing shit that could lead to it...nasty.

"You can get up now," I nudged Hayes. He was snoring faintly. "You didn't really to fall asleep did you?" I asked. He did.

I slapped his arm and he woke up.

"Did I fall asleep?" he laughed. I nodded.

I bent down and kissed him. His hands traveled to my hips and he adjusted me so that I was right over him. Again, his hands traveled up and down my back, but this time not trying to unclip my bra. I knew he got the message last time. Once again, his tongue found it's way into my mouth and we explored each other's mouths. We kissed until we were starting to lose our breath, and that was a long time.

I sat on Hayes torso, looking down at him.

"Let's just do this all day," I said.

"At least it will be a day that we will remember," Hayes winked, making me laugh.

"Yes it will," I leaned down and pecked his lips, before getting up to fill up my water bottle in my bathroom sink. I room a few sips and them set it on my night stand.

The rest of the day we basically repeated what we had been doing, having an intense make out session for about 5-6 minutes, and then talking about random crap.

The day passed by fast and soon it was 8pm.

"You can stay the night," I told Hayes.

"I was planning on it anyways," he laughed.

We cuddled the rest of the night and we were about the fall asleep when Hayes said something.

"This is our last night sleeping together until September."

"I don't want to hear that. Shut up," I slapped his chest.

"I love you. Goodnight beautiful," Hayes leaned over my shoulder and kissed my cheek, then laid back down and pulled me close to him.

"Love you too."

Today was good. It sucks that all good things have to come to an end.

-----------------

A/N- OMG Hayes got to 3rd base but not all the way 😂 lol well...the story is almost over ): I think 2 more chapters! the new book is going to be called The New Life you can add it right now!

❤️-K