Chapter 8

**Jakes POV**

"You chose that man whore over me?!" I yelled.

"Jake your my best friend. I don't think of you as anything more. I'm sorry," she said.

I was so mad. I ran to my house and slammed the door to my bedroom. I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

I opener it and it was Kelley was standing there.

"What I am about to do is just as friends. Please don't tell Hayes," she said.

The next thing I know Kelley and I are kissing. It didn't last long.

"What was that for?" I asked, confused.

"I love you as a friend," she said and then walked out.

What the hell just happened?

**Kelleys POV**

Why did I just do that? I need to clear my mind.

I put my shoes on and went for a walk on the beach. I sat down and stared at the ocean.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I turned to see a guy, about 17, brown hair, brown eyes, super hot, sitting next to me.

"Yeah it is."

"I'm Cameron," the guy said.

"I'm Kelley," I said.

"What brings you to the beach at 1 in the morning?" Cameron asked me.

"Guy problems. I lost my best friend a few days ago because I said I didn't like him. And then I started dating this other guy. The about an hour ago I kissed my ex-bestfriend," I confessed.

"Sound complicated," he says.

"Trust me it is. So why are you here?"

"I just needed to get away. My girlfriend that I just broke up with is bugging me and won't leave me alone. So I decided to come here where she doesn't know where I am," he said.

"She sounds clingy," I laughed.

"Who's your boyfriend?" he asked me.

"Hayes Grier."

"Really? No way! I go on MagCon tours with him!"

"Really?" I asked, sounding shocked.

"Yeah, me and Nash are best friends!" he said.

"Wow. Small world," I laughed.

Cameron and I talked for another hour. I started to get tired so I stood. up. So does he.

"If you ever want to talk, I'm here. just give me a call and we will meet here," Cameron says.

"Deal." I punch my number into his phone and he puts his in mine.

"Bye Kelley!"

"Bye Cameron!"

I walk up the stairs to my deck walk into my room.

I'm so exhausted that I don't even change. I just plop in my bed and I fell right asleep.

*
*
*

I woke up at 1pm. Sitting in my big comfy chair was Hayes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I was going to hang with you but you were asleep so I just sat down. I have only been here for 15 minutes," he said.

I got up and went to the bathroom to change. I got out and sat on Hayes' lap.

"I did something bad," I told him.

"What did you do? Tell me. Whatever you did I will support you."

"Well Jake and I talked last night. He got mad when I told him we were dating. He left and I chased after him. Then, I kissed him," I confessed.

"You what?!" He said standing up. I fell out of his lap.

"I'm so sorry Hayes. I panicked!"

"So you kiss people when you panic? I doubt it," Hayes said.

"Hayes please forgive me. I lost my best friend. I don't want to loose my boyfriend too."

"I forgive you. Can you please just not do it again?" He said, running his hands through his hair.

"I promise I won't," I said.

He hugged me and I cry a little. We let go. I looked into his big blue eyes and leaned in to kiss him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. We stopped kissing but keep hugging.

"Never let me go Hayes," I said.

"I won't. Trust me."

We just hung out in my room the rest of the day since it was really windy outside.

My phone buzzed and noticed a text from Mack.

Mack: Kelley me and Hope are moving 😭😰

(Note: Mack and Hope are twins)

Me: noooo! when and where?

Mack: next weekend, the first week of Christmas break and to Colorado 😰😫

Me: we need to spend a lot of time together. Come to my house?

Mack: yes we will leave now.

"Mack as hope are coming over," I said to Hayes.

"Okay that's fine. Oh! I forgot to ask you. Do you want to come on the next Magcon tour with us? we leave tomorrow."

MagCon. Hayes. Nash. Cam-CAMERON!

"Hayes! I met Cameron yesterday!" I said, totally forgetting about last night.

"Dallas?"

"Yeah I went to the beach this morning at 1am and he was there."

"Oh that's cool. So do you want to come?"

"Yes! I will just have to clear it with my parents," I said running down stairs to ask my mom.

I ran back up stairs. "She said yes!" I exclaimed.

Hayes picked me up and spun me around. He set me down and kissed me.

I hear a knock on my door. It was Hope and Mack. Hayes decided to leave so we could hang out.

They helped me pack for magcon. I packed a lot since I was going to be gone for 3 weeks.

They stayed until 11pm and then they had to go. We said our final good byes.

"I guess this is it. Good bye," I said, starting to cry.

"Bye Kelley.We will miss you so much," they both said in unison.

I hugged them and they walked out the door.

Well I better go to sleep since my plane leaves at 7 am tomorrow. I took a shower and put my hair in a high pony tail. Then I put my pajamas on and crawled in bed. My phone buzzed.

Hayes: good night beautiful😘 I will be at your house at 5 am to pick you up.

Me: g'night☺️😚 luh youuu.

I plugged my phone in and go to sleep.

I am so excited for tomorrow.

----

A/n: so this chapter has a lot going I in the beginning. and cam is in the story now. I love cam haha!

❤️-K